i hung up the phone and sighed, turning my tv off and stretching for a second, waiting for my vision to regulate. i should really drink more water.

i went to my room and grabbed the first bikini i found which was a white floral bikini top with black bottoms.

i got dressed and threw a sundress on top of it grabbing a bag and throwing a towel, sunscreen, and a water bottle into it.

i put a pair of sunglasses onto my head and last my wavy hair stay down.

i kicked on a pair of sandles and sat on my couch waiting for one of the boys to text me that they were here.

jack <3

hey gorgeous we're out front

lilah <3

omw down love

i blushed at his nickname and decided to joke with him and send him a flirty nickname back. no doubt he was pink and i thought it would be funny to make him blush in front of his brothers.

i ran down the stairs and out the apartment doors seeing jacks car. no one was in the passenger seat so i opened the door and hopped in.

"hey." i said out of breath.

"you sound like you ran a marathon."
"i ran down five flights of stairs. never doing that again." i huffed and buckled my seatbelt.

"where are we going?" i asked turning around to look at luke and quinn.

"we're going to pick up a girl quinn is talking to and then we're heading to the beach where we're meeting trevor and abby."
"oooo, quinny's got a girl?"
"i know, surprisingly."
"you guys are so embarrassing." he rolled his eyes.

"how dare you speak to me that way?" i put a hand on my chest, pretending to be offended.

jack chuckled and grabbed my left hand from across the center console and intertwined our fingers.

i felt instant butterflies and my cheeks grew hot as i cleared my throat and looked out the window.

quinn and luke chuckled to each other and got lost in their own conversation. i looked over at jack while he was driving and he turned to glance at me.

he smiled and looked back at the road.

"what are you looking at?"
"nothing." i blushed as i looked away.

he brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles, resting them back in my lap still keeping our fingers intertwined.

we stopped at an apartment complex about ten minutes from mine and waited for a girl to come out.

she was really pretty, brunette with hazel eyes. she was about average height so a couple inches taller than me.

she hopped into the back and greeted quinn with a hug and saying hi to jack and luke.

"hey, hun. my name's chloe, i'm so glad to meet the girl jack won't shut up about."
"oh, come on, chloe i thought you were on my side."
"eh, more or less."