i. summary + author's note

summary

Mary Jane Chaucer hasn't forgotten Seth. Even when the world already has.

It's been two years since he left without a trace—turned into no more than a ghost—and Mary Jane knows nothing beyond his first name, the fact that he likes scrambled eggs, and that his heart is kind and Mary Jane owes him. A lot.

What are the chances that her one-night-stand, in an attempt to forget and let go for a night, hasn't forgotten Seth either?

So, with his help, she looks for the boy. But perhaps she doesn't need to look far.

author's note

hello and welcome to the revamped version of the original entitled You Can Call Me Spider-Man.

to all the old readers who have been waiting for this, thank you. i hope i will not disappoint with this new storyline. to the new readers, welcome and enjoy, thank you as well for clicking the story.

as always, a thank you to ace (xkalopsia) and to becki (tnarita), the firsts to know about the new plot, for offering their honest and helpful feedback and opinions. thank you guys so much.

this version is unedited.

+ this book is my work. do not copy and claim it as your own.

+ characters, plot, and places are fiction.

+ my personal cast for TCMJC is how i picture the characters. feel free to visualize them differently.

+ votes and comments are always appreciated.

+ warning: mentions of depression and drug use, mature content (sexual themes, curse words, etc.).

quinn

twitter: arrowheadswp

carrd: arrowheadswp.carrd.co

email: pqmwrites@gmail.com