alabama cobain was doing what she does best; minding her business

alabama cobain was doing what she does best; minding her business. scratch that she wasn't minding her business she was talking shit with her best friend abcity.

that was one thing the pair ALWAYS did. they knew it might bring bad karma towards them but they never cared, if they saw something that looked or sounded bogus, they'd speak on it.

as they were scrolling through a girl they didn't fuck with instagram, they noticed an ABUNDANCE of notifications popping at the top of alabamas screen, which wasn't extraordinary due to the girl being well known. since they were on a troll account, the girl had accidentally pressed at the top of her screen with her acrylic which resulted in her switching back to her main account and opening one of the notifications.

"bitchhhh since when u had other friends? who blowin' up your phone at this hour?" abcity questioned feigning confusion and dragging out the "bitch" word. in return all alabama did was side-eye the girl since she was behaving like this was a new occurrence.

the older girl dismissed her friend and instead put her focus back on her phone screen that was opened to a post on an account called "sugarhillhotakes".

"the fuck is a sugarhill.." she whispered loudly glancing at her friend who shrugged back. the girls lived in south carolina so they were ABSOLUTELY clueless about some places in various states, and given the fact that sugarhill was a neighborhood that resided in harlem, they were more confused.

it took them a minute to recognize that the page was a drama page and since they were just talking shit they thought this was the Lord giving them another juicy topic to speak on, but as they swiped through the post they began to believe it was more of a karma thing rather than a blessing.

on the first slide, it was a screenshot of an instagram dm that said, "dd posted a snippet of his new song with mabu and referred to a girl named alabama. which alabama is he talking about or is it the state cause we know that boy a whole hoe. I wouldn't be surprised." the final part of the sentence made the girls laugh cause why they lowkey clear the boy?

the next slide was a screenshot of the actual story that "dd osama" posted. the third slide was a screenshot of alabama barkers' instagram and alabama cobains' instagram, and the last slide was of the boy — dd osama — instagram following with the word "alabama" typed in, with the results ALABAMACOBAIN popping up.