CH..2 WHAT THE HELL????

A/N: hey guyysss it's my second chapter. This is a slow burn fanfic. I want the relationships with the Tokyo revengers characters to feel real nit forced. Oh I forgot to mention in this story Y/n is Japanese but feel free to imagine her as you want. Thanks;

----

You opened your eyes to see a never ending darkness surrounding you, your eyes immediately flew open when you realized you were floating.

"Y/N welcome to the abyss." A voice echoed in the pit of darkness pulling you away from your thoughts, your eyes darted around for the source of the voice but it was way too dark to see anything.

"What the hell are you?" You growled cocking up your head. "I am the Gate Keeper of Hell," the voice replied and you deadpanned.

"Right and I'm Hades second long lost wife," you sarcastically remarked not knowing the situation you were in.

You honestly didn't care. What the situation was but you knew you needed to get back home safely.

You looked around the empty space trying to find an exit almost as if you had been struck by a bolt of electricity you held your head feeling sharp pain on the back of your head.

It suddenly hit you as you recalled Yuno's murderous expression as he stood over you with a bloodied rod.

This was Yuno's doing.

You heaved out a sigh as you glared into the dark empty space. Only one name was in your head. "Yuno..." You hissed out his name, your voice dripping with malice. You looked around for the mop of familiar hair but he wasn't there.

You were sure he had kidnapped you, for ratting him out to the police and sending him to jail but that all happened three months ago. So you didn't understand why he would be so hung up on it.

"I'm afraid you're dead Mrs L/n," the Gate Keeper informed almost as if he could see your 'I don't believe you' expression. He continued on to say, "You died from being repeatedly struck on your face by Yuno Asagawa."

You rolled your eyes at this tactic that Yuno was trying to use on you. He could definitely do better than acting as if you were dead. "So what place is this?" You asked playing along with whatever they were doing.

"This the Abyss. A place in between Hell and Heaven, it is were lost souls are brought so they can be reincarnation into any place they wish to go."

You couldn't help but burst out laughing at what the 'Gate Keeper 'was spitting. Did Yuno get into some weird manhwa or something some shit? You laughed as you cartoonishly wiped away tears at the corner of your eye.

This was certainly new. You wanted to see how far he would take this joke. You found it amusing.

You were curious as to what he was going to do next. Your laughing ceased, you tried your best to keep a straight face. "I wanna be reincarnated into Tokyo Revengers."

The place fell silent as cocky smirk found a way to your face, smiling in victory. You caught him in his own trap.

'Dumbass' you thought.

You instantly regret it when lightning struck, you were able to catch a glimpse of the Gate Keeper and you were terrified. He had charcoal black skin, eight yellow eyes that stared deep into your soul.

You couldn't make out it's other details but you knew damn well you were okay with not seeing more. You had already been traumatized enough so you were lucky it blended in with the dark.

"Have fun in your new life." The Demon bid his goodbye and you could sense the sarcasm in his voice.

"Fuck." Was all you said when the dark endless abyss was in engulfed in light blinding you, you shut your eyes closed due to the brightness and you felt your conscious slip away from you along with a heavy