"Let's do this, Douglas," Chase says. Adam comes riding into the room on a bike.

"Well, while you guys are bringing back this demon spider back to life I will be in my art room...hiding," I say before walking out of the room. Ever since I was a little girl, I was always afraid of spiders. There was this one time where Chase put a spider down my shirt and I got so angry at him that I didn't talk to him for a week. We were kids at the time but I still never forgave him for that.

"Hey, Leo, it was rude of me to just say no when you asked if I wanted to do something earlier," Adam says.

"Well, it's nice to see you've come to your senses," Leo says as he begins to get on the bike.

"Yeah, what I should've said was no, thank you," Adam says before quickly riding away, making Leo fall off the bike.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh, you guys started without me. I must've missed the memo. Where we at, compadres?" Leo says as he walks into the training room where he sees Chase and Douglas working on the spider without him.

"First we have to extract a sampling of its DNA," Douglas says.

"Oh, great, then we can map out its genetic structure, and recreate it exactly," Chase says.

"Or make it better," Douglas says. "There's a reason this spider went extinct. This time, we can give it a better shot at survival. After all these years of killing things, I can finally help something live."

"Uh, what'd you have in mind? Elongating its chelicera?" Chase says.

"Elongating the who to the what now?" Leo says.

"Maybe we can increase the strength of its carapace," Douglas says.

"Oh, good idea," Leo says.

"Nah, to do that, we'd have to alter the dimensions of its trochanter," Chase says.

"Mm, bad idea," Leo says.

"Right. To properly distribute the weight..."

"Yes, the weight," Leo says.

"Of its altered exoskeleton," Chase says.

"The exoskeleton. Of course." Leo says.

"You're just repeating everything we say," Douglas says.

"No, I'm testing you to see if you're both listening, and you are. Now can we please get back to our tree panthers and our carrot pizzas?" Leo says.

"Leo, look. You're a great tech guy, but this is more of a biology thing." Chase says.

"Are you icing me out?" Leo says.

"Finally. Something you do understand." Chase says as he and Douglas continue to work on the spider.

In the Mentor's Quarters, Bree was sitting on one of the lounge chairs by the pool when Adam walked in accidentally hitting her with one of his pool floaties. "Ow! Ow! Hey! Watch it." Bree says.

"Sorry. It's kinda hard to see with all this snorkeling gear on." Adam says.

"Then take it off," Bree says.

"Then how will I breathe?" Adam says.

"You have the bionic ability to breathe underwater," Bree says.

"But I'm not underwater," Adam says.

"Why are you here? We have the whole island to ourselves. Can't you see I am trying to relax?" Bree says.

"Hey, I live here, too. Did it ever occur to you that you sitting here reading quietly might be annoying to me?" Adam says.

"No," Bree says.