~Dreaming To Much~

Start from the beginning

He then starts to walk away, but the man grabbed his arm with a tight grip, that Argos found un comforting."Could I help you?" The man just stared at Argos, not letting go of his arm. Argos tried to get out of his grip but struggled. The man's grip only got harder and harder. Not like Argos could scream for help, because no one but the man and him were around. "Could you let go?" Argos said politely, but his voice was shaky, and a slight bit of scared even. The man didn't let go. Argos couldn't stand much longer, his feet and arm started to ache with pain. He didn't know what much more to do, the man wasn't listening to him, and Argos could only struggle, to try and get out of his grip. Something snapped inside of Argos to grab his phone and call someone he'd known to help get him out of this situation, but when he tried to get his phone he realized that his phone had been in his bag, which he couldn't reach the pocket it had been in. Argos decided to start screaming, the man swiftly tried to slap Argos to make him shut up, but someone approached And quickly grabbed the man's hand before it had hit Argos's face. The person then quickly grabbed the man's grip and torn it off of Argos, throwing the man to the ground. The man quickly gets to his feet and runs away. Argos looks at his arm seeing the red spot where the man had been griping so long for. The man even manage to get some nail into Argos skin, and make him bleed. The bleeding wasn't much, just a few open scratches. Argos then looked up to thank the kind person for helping him, but when he'd looked up he'd seen Mr plant standing there. When Argos saw Mr plant was the one who'd saved him, Argos ran up to hug him tightly, In the process getting blood splotches on his shirt. 

Mr plant didn't mind much with the blood splotches or the hug, I mean every hero deserved a gift in return right? Surely one hug was fine. Plus Mr plant decided he kinda liked it for some weird reason. Maybe liked it just enough for Argos to let him bash his head in- Mr plant ignores the thought. "Thank you!" Argos says kindly, his voice seems off though, maybe something else happened Mr plant thought. The possibilities were endless in Mr plants head, but he'd decided to let it go, for now. Argos grabbed Mr plants hand and walked to his house, which was right beside one another, because they were neighbors. 

Argos was going to go do babysitting, but decided it's also great to take breaks once in a while, plus he thinks Mr plant could agree that he does have a lot on his plate. Argos shoves his hand into the pocket of the pair of jeans he was wearing. He grabs out a set of steel keys and puts one into the lock of the houses front door. The key turns, and the door unlocks. Argos push's the door open with his hand on the knob, and lets Mr plant enter behind him. Once they both got inside the house Mr plant walks over to the couch and falls right onto it, while Argos fumbles with the door. Soon Argos gets the door to lock again, and places the steel keys back into his pocket, then sits down near the end of the couch. Not to long ago he was in the same position. 

Argos felt a sigh of relief go down him, his legs didn't ache anymore from standing so long with that awful man. He then remembers about the scratches on his arm and got up quickly to rush to the bathroom. Mr plant also quickly got up, startled, and followed Argos to the bathroom. Argos grabbed one of his rags out of a closet in his bathroom and added water to it he then go's over the scratches cleaning up the blood. Mr plant peak's in and grab's something in the cabinet's above Argos's head. Argos looks at Mr plant In confusion. "What are you doing?" He tilts his head, then Mr plant shows him what he'd grabbed. Rubbing alcohol. "Huh? Why should I need that?" Argos asked. Mr plant didn't awnser, it was probably the best for Argos's clueless head. Mr plant gestures to hurry. Argos understands and hurry's to clean off the blood, then sets the rag on the sink to let it dry. He then shuts the cabinets doors and turns the lights off in the bathroom. 

Argos hurried towards the couch, where Mr plant had been waiting for him. He sits down and looks at Mr plant confused. Mr plant grabs the arm with the scratches and opens the cap to the Rubbing alcohol with his other arm, he then applies with his finger as he slowly rubs it onto the first scratch. Argos started to feel a bit flustered. "Ow!" Argos jumps at the feeling. It had burned. 

Ow was all you could hear from then on till Mr plant was done applying. After Mr plant was done he dropped Argos's arm and screwed on the cap to the rubbing alcohol. He got up and grabbed it, taking it back to the bathroom, later though, he comes out with a small box of Bandai's and rips a few apart, he then applies a few onto his scratches, and returns back to the bathroom. Mr plant comes back out of the bathroom to see Argos sitting on the couch watching tv. As soon as Mr plant entered the room, Argos looked over and had a smile appear on his face filled with such joy to see Mr plant. Mr plant felt something. Something warm, he tried not to mind it but it started to make him feel good for some reason. 

Mr plant walks right in front of the tv, blocking Argos's view. Argos looks up in confusion. "What are you doing now, Mr plant?" Mr plant just stands there looking down at Argos sitting on the couch. He grabs Argos by the wrist, his hand firm around Argos's wrist. Argos wonders why he was acting weird. He's never done this before at all. Argos was going to speak when Argos see's that they are in his bedroom. Mr plant leads him to the bed, he then softly lets go of Argos's arm. "What is it?" Mr plant points at Argos, then at the bed. Argos slowly sits on the bed, trying to see if he is doing what Mr plant is asking of him. Mr plant gives a thumbs up, then leaves, turning off the lights,and shutting the door behind him. Was Mr plant wanting Argos to go to bed? Argos was confused. Argos wonder why Mr plant had done this, it was the afternoon, it just Didn't make sense. Argos still had gotten comfortable in the bed and soon later was fully asleep.