honkai impact reacts to Adam smasher (Bullied au)

Start from the beginning

So one day , The Bullying Gotten too far , as Bronya , Kiana And Mei Keeps Bullying Y/n all the students Were laughing nobody help him , They just took out there phones and Videos it .

As it gone too far , They just realize becomes a Bloodbath .

Himeko somehow enters the Canteen and saw the scene later is that They bring the 3 to the Principal office .

Theresaa was entirely Angry cause She also ubderstands Y/n's Condition .

as Y/n was Put in the Hospital , Otto Apocalypse was known As Y/n's Non-Biological Father (Soon to become) gets a call that Y/n was on the hospital .

This made Otto eyes widen as He rushes to the hospital .

As Otto , was escorted with the 3 strongest Valkyries (Durandal , Kallen and  Rita)

As They open the door room , Otto eyes  widen  , Y/n  almost lost his Limbs and Part of his Body .

Y/n was on the corner of the room and he was still breathing , holding on to his death .

Otto walks to him and Hugs his Dying sons Body .

Theresaa hold her tears as she Cover her mouth .

Himeko was Clenching her fist about his Condition .

Otto looks back at Theressa amd Ask her : "WHO DID THIS!?" it was the very first time that Otto snaps .

Theresaa Glares at The Three as 3 of the Valkyries helds Otto .

Otto fall to his knees and Breaksdown crying .

That the only person he had treat as his Son was gone .....

That day , The main 3 were on house arreast and Now the new main three (Fu hua/Senti , Selee and Wendy) after knowing Y/n's Condition they stop hanging out with The 3  , They become nothing but Strangers , Selee well she becane distance away to Bronya knowing she was a bad friend and always be ....

one day Otto comes back to the hospital with someone .

As Y/n looks at the Door Otto Brings someone to get a new body .

A doctor Name John from Arasaka

He said he will help him to get a new body but in return he will become a Mercenary

He said he will help him to get a new body but in return he will become a Mercenary .

Y/n has No choice even if he dies here or He will accept it .

Y/n made up his mind and accepts to join Arasaka .

That day .

They put him a new limbs and body  , he trained his body to build different .

He took many mission and the mission is To Kill .

Upgrading his body parts and that day he became the legendary