Bonus • Girls Night Out 💋

Start from the beginning

"Oh you didn't have to bring that, sir," Chris slouched his shoulders as he sees that his father in law spent money on him.

Your dad walks in, and Chris holds the front door open as he did, holding a six pack of beer, not knowing really what else to bring, oh and a cake pop for Nena. She loves her cake pops.

"Pop!" Sienna appears behind Chris, vocalizing how happy she was to see this stranger again who made her laugh.

"Say hi to your grandpa, Sienna," Chris takes the 6 pack, pressing the palm of his hand against Sienna's head, and your dad closes the door behind him.

She points at the bottles all perfectly placed into the little cardboard box with a handle, "juice!" She says.

Your dad shakes his head, and snickers, getting on his knees so he could be on Sienna's level, she was 2 years old yet she was still so tiny.

"Hellooo," Sienna speaks in a singsong voice, waddling her way to her grandpa and giving him a big hug.

You and Chris always do whatever Sienna wants to do, if she wants to hug and kiss relatives or friends, or whoever she's meeting - you both will let her.

If she doesn't - you and Chris will do anything but force her to. That's just what you both agreed on.

But if Sienna feels the love, she will most definitely come and hug you, or kiss your cheek if she senses good vibes.

"Hi honey, how are you doing?"

Sienna takes in your dad's question, fluttering her lashes as she thought about how she was doing - and right now she wasn't doing good.

"Bad!" Sienna answers honestly, sighing as she tapped her hand on her grandpa's face. And he falls even more in love with his sweet granddaughter.

"Oh, sweetheart, why bad?" Your dad frowns, and uses the most softest voice that he's never even used on you or on Nikki.

Sienna cuddles closer to him, needing a hug, and your dad gladly gives her one.

"Mama, out! I go with Mama, Dada say no Nena!" She explains the worst thing ever.

Your dad shakes his head, carrying up Sienna and walking over to Chris in the kitchen who was putting the beers into the fridge.

"Care to tell me why my grand baby is upset?"

Christopher gulps before turning around, but remains strong, "She wanted to go with Y/n to the concert and I told her no. That's no place for baby girls like you, Nena, not yet anyway."

Sienna angrily grunts at her Dada, really wanting to be with you. But he won't let her.

"Sienna, no." Chris repeats.

Sienna persistently grunts again, scrunching her brows.

Your dad remains quiet, Chris is right, Sienna can't go. Maybe one day, "here sweetie, have your cake pop." So he offers a quick distraction from the oncoming temper tantrum.

"Mmm," your daughter hums in delight, she loves cake pops, "yummy."

Taking it quickly from your father's grasp, she takes a big bite.

"Let's take another one, I look weird in that last one," Nikki grumps, and opens her camera app once more after looking at the million of photos she's made you take.

Lifting up her phone in the air to get you both in the frame, you each smile.

You hope she likes this one, "who are you sending these to?"