𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟯

Start from the beginning

the boy stayed by the door speaking out loud after naoko left "i love you, come back safely." words that never reached the girl but that he wished he could say without fear.

𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟬𝟳:𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠

as naoko entered the teacher's lounge she could see yaga-sensei sitting at his assigned work area. he turned his head as naoko approached him "oh naoko! great, i was wondering when you'd come."

"sorry i took a while, satoru was being clingy this morning." she said without thinking.

"oh, that troublemaker! he visited you this morning?"

"um yea he does swing by some mornings." naoko made an excuse knowing that the school had a pretty strict rule about opposite genders sleeping in the same room.

"that's good to hear you two are doing good. well anyways, i wanted to talk to you about a mission you have coming up. i need you to head to an abandoned school in miyagi. apparently, there's a curse that's been there haunting the school. teenagers have gone missing recently after entering the school to explore and see if the stories are true."

"what stories?"

"back in the early 90's a girl who attended the school was very popular, especially for her looks. she was loved by all the students and teachers. but one day, she killed herself by jumping off the top of the school roof. some say it was a murder, that she was pushed. a few years after her death many students claimed that the girl's spirit roamed the halls and classroom of the school leaving all the students worried. and that year another popular student had also killed himself, jumping off the roof of the school building."

"the school became abandoned as no one wanted their kids to attend the haunted school. now kids explore the building hoping to find the spirit of the girl roaming around the halls of the school. we have received information that a group of students recently went missing after exploring the school. the students may already be dead since it's been a few days since they went missing."

"my reports tell me that the curse is a grade one curse, so we need you to one; check to see if the kids are still alive and if they are to get them out, two; exorcise the curse that haunts the school. it shouldn't be too hard for you considering you're a grade one sorcerer. you will head out tomorrow morning, i will be sure to send you the rest of the case information."

"good luck out there kiddo." yaga says before dismissing her. naoko nods her head leaving the teacher's lounge. she sighs as she mentally prepares herself for her new mission, but for now she walked back to her dorm.

𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟬𝟴:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠

naoko walked into her room to see that it was empty. she figured her boyfriend left to his dorm to change and get ready for the day in his own room. just as laid onto her bed looking up at her ceiling, she heard a knock at the door. she yelled for the person just to come in. as she heard the door opened, she lifter her head a little to see her tall, lanky boyfriend walk in.

"since when do you knock? for the past 9 months that we've dated you just barge in whenever you feel like it."

"what do you mean? a gentleman always knocks before entering a lady's room."

"well i guess my boyfriend isn't much of a gentleman then." he chuckled at her remark before laying on the bed next to her.

"so, what did the old man say?"

"nothing much. just a mission. i leave tomorrow morning."

"well i actually have something to talk to you about before you leave." gojo sat up on the bed and the girl followed. "oh really?" she wrapped her arms around his neck holding him close.

he took a deep breathe "well i was gonna make a whole speech but honestly i think it's just best that i just spit it out before i chicken out."

"um naoko i-uh"

"i l-" he was cut off by the vibration of his phone in his pocket. he sighed before picking it up answering the person who was calling on the other end of the line. naoko watched as her boyfriend stood up from the bed to take the clearly serious call.

"well i have to go. i'm sorry baby, but there's an emergency and i'm needed right away."

"it's ok we'll talk after you get back."

"if i'm not back before tomorrow, stay safe, ok? make sure you come back to me, ok?"

"i will, satoru. don't worry about me, just go on your mission." she pushed him out the door knowing he'd delay his leave as much as possible because he's done it before. naoko chuckled behind the door which she closed as the boy left.

𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟬𝟲:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠

gojo rushed to his girlfriend's dorm barging in to find it to be empty. he sighed with his head down. "fuck. i just missed her."

"make sure you come back, naoko."

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !! 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 ! 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘤 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 :D

────