Zho Zhu vs. Zhuge Liang

(Epic Rap battles of MHB!)

(Zhuge Liang vs. Zho Zhu!)

(Begin!)

Zho Zhu: write this battle down in history; when Zhuge Liang tries to step me. I'm cut you down in pieces then you'll be through. Water blast the weak likes of Shu! Stomp yo plain strategies in the dirt. Against me a plain ole maze, won't surely work. You haven't seen as strong as Zhoa Fei; your wasting your time with Liu Bei, so whatcha gotta say? Choke the life out ya like I did Sima Yi. When I cones to winners, it'll always be in me!

Zhuge Liang: Take a break in my campaign, to face the likes of you. The plain yellow robe will covered in blood once I'm through. The Sleeping Dragon while noone cares about you. Shoulda thought twice before stepping to Shu! A chinese badguy, while yours fame fadin; cast ya with some spell, back to Araden!

Zho Zhu: Cast me to the sea fool, you flow was a thick a wool. I'm loading the stacks, while laying in my back. You can't beat me and it's clear as day. Rip a hole in you like I Diang He! Wrap ya in Dumpling, you health bar is red. I rather be fame is fadin, than be forgot and dead!

Zhuge Liang: Yeah, I might be dead but I'm better than you! Such a brilliant mind, since Sun Tzu. You fool! You utter at disbelief. Im win this battle and that's keeping in brief. Ima end you life, a wound You will embark. Have you feeling stupid, like on Fei's march. My rhymes are hot like your flaming arrows. You have lost this battle, ask Jack Sparrow!

(Who won?

Who's next?

You decide!)

(Epic Rap Battles of MHB