Chapter 7~⁠♪

En başından başla

Deruth stroked his wife's hand then allowed Cale to sit on the sofa. Cale obeyed in confusion. His only intention of coming here was to talk to his mother and clear up the misunderstanding, but his father suddenly told him to sit down. Cale was even more puzzled.

"Is he going to say something else to me?" Cale thought.

Deruth cleared his throat, trying not to flinch as he gave his answer. "Cough, if you feel that Athanasia is worthy enough, Cale, I will not comment and support your decision."

Cale smiled when he heard that, feeling satisfied, and said, "Thank you, Dad."

Violan, who had neutralized her blush and was listening to Deruth's conversation with Cale, wanted to say something. "Cale... are you really serious about Athanasia?"

"I seriously want to make her my personal maid when Ron leaves," Cale said, thinking about Ron leaving and feeling himself smiling.Cale though

On the other hand, Violan and Deruth saw Cale's sweet smile

but exchanged looks with each other, conveying their unanimous decision, which Cale didn't notice

"And also, Mother... about earlier," Cale started to say.(🙂)

"I understand, Cale. There is no need to worry," Violan smiled sincerely. Cale felt that something was wrong about that smile, but his intention to come here had already been fulfilled, and he wanted to hurry back.

"Then I'm allowed to return?" Cale asked.

Deruth and Violan nodded their heads in understanding.

As Cale walked back to his room, he saw Athanasia playing with Hong and On. As he approached them, he noticed Athanasia looking at him with a smile.

**Athanasia Point of View**

When I noticed that Cale had returned, I was about to ask, but I noticed Hong and On there. So, I said to them that we needed to talk about something important, and they glanced at each other, nodded, and left the room for the time being.

"Have you straightened it out, Cale?" I asked.

Cale nodded and patted the space next to him on the edge of the bed.

I sat down and listened to what he had to say.

"You can rest easily. I've done everything," he assured me.

 I've done everything," he assured me