Ambrose laughs merrily.

"How nice of you. Ironically enough, I've been thinking the same about you. I noticed your living conditions, and I thought it would be the right thing to give you an upgrade," Ambrose replies, snapping his fingers. "How does this work out?"

A hologram of Ramshackle comes on, and sparkles swirl around the building. Flowers appear on the balcony, and the paint's now a bright blue, with the window panes being pastel pink. The roof changes to a more colonial Spanish style, giving the house a unique look considering the rest of the architecture in NRC. Everything about the new Ramshackle makes Yuu feel warm and fuzzy. She reaches out for the hologram and holds it in her hands.

"It's beautiful," Yuu softly says, crying.

Meanwhile, in Ramshackle, Crowley is screaming for his life.

"Ah! Ah! AAAHH! The walls are moving before my eyes!" Crowley yells, tumbling in the air as the walls shift. "No! My tacos!"

Back in Ambrose's office, Yuu is shedding tears.

"Thank you," Yuu says, hugging Ambrose.

"You're welcome. It's the only thing I could do," Ambrose replies, booping Yuu's nose with his wand. "Goodbye."

Sparkles transport Yuu to Ramshackle, and she runs inside, looking at the colorful interior. She smiles and runs to the attic.

"Croleire! Look at what Ambrose did to my dorm!" Yuu squeals, looking at the terrified Crowley.

"Oh, I bet he's so happy staying in Crowley's office, controlling things and acting like a fairy godmother! Well, guess what? He's a manipulative piece of shit!" Crowley rants, shocking Yuu.

"He was only being nice," Yuu says, sitting next to Croleire.

"Don't trust him!" Croleire hisses, scaring Yuu.

Yuu nods slightly, then gets out of the attic. She goes to Diasomnia and find Malleus shirtless.

"Should I come back later?" Yuu asks, looking at Malleus's chiselled chest.

"Oh, no, it's ok. I'm just waiting for my shirts to dry," Malleus replies, getting up from the chair.

"Ok, I want to talk to you about Croleire. He's different."

"How so?"

"He got so mad when I told him Ambrose did me a favor and changed my dorm."

"I told you a random man living in the attic was no good. I'll kick him out for you. I'm sure Ramshackle looks wonderful."

Malleus walks to Ramshackle with Yuu and sees the changes in architecture. He stomps up to the attic, and sees nothing but crumbs and light from an open window.

"Croleire's gone," Yuu says, looking at the leftover taco shells.

"Coward," Malleus curses, closing the window.

In the next: Twisted Development:

Crowley's absence in Night Raven causes more problems.

"What is that horrible smell?" Trein gags, walking closer to the cafeteria.

"It's coming from the cafeteria," Ambrose says, covering his nose.

Crewel sees a spot of mold coming from underneath the cafeteria doors. He pushes the doors open, and sees mold covering the entire cafeteria. Flies, roaches, and rats are roaming in the disgustingly furry substance.

"Aah!" Crewel shrieks, running away from the cafeteria.

"Holy shit," Ambrose curses, looking at the disgusting environment.

And Pomefiore gets a surprise visitor.

"AAAH!" Someone girlishly shrieks.

"Oh my God, Vil, what's wrong?" Rook asks, rushing into the kitchen.

"Roaches!" Vil screams, screams rolling the r.

Rook screams like a girl too, and they hold onto each other.