I. Miles-42

You were flirting with him, and it looks like he can't handle your charisma..

He had you pinned against the wall, he was just staring at you while you were smirking. You saw blush appearing on his face and he turns around with a groan, making his back face you.

You snort. "You're blushing."

"Shut up." He mumbles.

You walk up to him and put an arm around him. "Hey, It's okay to have a little crush on me." You give his waist a playful punch.

He sighs heavily. "Don't flatter yourself, I do not have a crush on you."

"Am I supposed to believe that?" You raise a brow.

"I-" He stays quiet for a moment. "Fine, fine. I think you're hot as fuck, is that what you wanted to hear?"

You start laughing. "Holy shit, Miles." You pull out your phone. "So glad I voice recorded that."

"What?" He finally faces you. "Y/n. Delete that. Right now."

"Hmm.." You tilt your head slightly. "Let's make a deal. I'll delete it, if.." You smirk. "If you kiss me."

He furrows his brows. "Are you insane? What if someone catches us? I can't-"

"What can I say, you do that to me." You smile innocently. "Come on, 'Prowler'. I mean, who would see us in here?"

He looks at you, then to the side. "Fine. This better be worth it. You don't tell anyone about this, you hear me? And you're going to delete that voice recording." He moves closer to you.

You put your arms around his neck. "And.. what if I don't delete it? What if I tell someone?"

Miles sighs and kisses you. "If you tell a single soul, if you don't keep your promise, I'll make you regret it."

"And.. how will I regret it?" You had a lot of fun teasing him.

He stares at you. "You'll find out." He whispers before kissing you again.

...

Thank you for reading.
327 words.