perfection implodes

Start from the beginning

We sprint down corridors until finally Remus pulls me through a random door and we find ourselves in an abandoned lavatory.
"Bloody hell" he wheezes out as we both try to catch out breaths. "What. The fuck. Was that?" He looks me dead in the eye and his gaze is questioning but tinged with... Anger?
"Remus I-"
"Tell me the truth, right fucking now Teddy. Did you fuck him?"
"I-...yes."
"FUCK. FUCKING FUCK FUCK BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" He roars and paces around the bathroom pulling at his hair.
Finally he stops pacing and grips tightly to the edge of a sink as if bracing himself for what's to come.
"Remus just- just let me explain please it was-"
"When?"
"What?"
"When did you fuck him?"
"Remus please, just let me explain everything."
"Theodora, when the fuck was it?"
"Remus...I-"
"Don't give me that 'Remus please' bullshit just tell me the truth. Now." I can feel the anger growing before I have even said it. His words are controlled, almost painfully so. His grip on the sink has turned his purple-tinged knuckles a stark white.
"The night of...the night...March 10th."
"No."
"Remus-"
"No"
"Please just."
"You fucking, you fucking bitch! YOU FUCKED HIM, ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY?"

"JUST LET ME EXPLAIN, I DIDNT WANT IT, I DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO HAPPEN IT JUST, IT JUST HAPPENED!"
"OH WHAT YOU JUST FELL ON HIS DICK? YOURE A FUCKIN BITCH THEODORA."

"You don't mean that."

"Oh yes I very much FUCKING DO!"
"YOU THINK I FELT GOOD ABOUT IT? YOU THINK I ENJOYED IT? FUCKING HELL REMUS I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF I FELT SO TERRIBLE!"

"OH SURE, YOU MADE THE PERFECT DISTRACTION DIDNT YOU? EVERYONE JUST LOVEESSS POOR SAD TEDDY WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG AND THE WORLD IS JUST SO MEAN."

"you're being horrid."

"YOURE FUCKING HORRID! I spent WEEKS, attending to your EVERY, FUCKING, NEED. I never left your side...I did everything and you just....you were just fucking someone else."

"I wasn't FUCKING.SOMEONE ELSE. It.happened ONCE, ONCE OKAY? I MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE AND I WILL FOREVER FEEL GUILTY AND TERRIBLE FOR IT. BUT IT WAS A MISTAKE. ARENT I ALLOWED YO MAKE ONE FUCKING MISTAKE REMUS? I HAVE TRIED TO BE NOTHING BUT A PERFECT GIRLFRIEND FOR YOU AND I MADE ONE FUCKING MISTAKE AND NOW WHAT? IM JUST SOME SLUT TO YOU NOW? IF YOU EVER REALLY FUCKIN LOVED ME, THIS WOULDNT MATTER TO YOU!"

"WOULDNT MATTER? TEDDY I LOVED YOU SO MUCH MY HEART BEAT FOR YOU, YOU OWNED ME, BODY MIND AND SOUL. AND YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME FOR WEEKS! YOU CHEATED ON ME! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I DONT THINK THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME."
"WHAT???!!!"

"I've heard the rumours, half of Slytherin is talking about it. I never would've believed them but now...now I wouldn't put anything past you."
"I have no idea what your talking about, you're acting FUCKING INSANE!"
"REGULUS BLACK?"
"WHAT?!!"
"ARE YOU FUCKING REGULUS?"
"NO!!! ARE YOU CRAZY??!! SIRIUS' BROTHER???"

"I've seen how close you are. I've seen you studying together in the library, I've seen the way he looks at you."
"Remus that's all in your head, please believe me there is nothing happening between Regulus and I. I love YOU I have only ever loved YOU!"
"Oh well that's fucking bullshit."
"What?!"
"Exactly how many guys did you date and fuck before we got together? Cause by my count it was at least half of Gryffindor tower."
"Are you actually fucking serious? Yeah, I dated other people, I fucked other people. You are the only person I ever truly loved. Are you really this insecure?"

"Well considering I just found out you cheated on me on my Birthday, I'm not feeling so great about us right now."
"What do you want?"
"I want to turn back time."
"Well unless you can get your hands on a time turner we can't do that."
"Oh don't try and be smart now. This is all your fucking fault."
"Oh really? Fuck you Remus you haven't exactly made it easy have you, I mean seriously you think dating you is a walk in the park? Dating YOU of all people?"
"What's that supposed to mean."
"I-"
"Fuck you Theodora. I'm done."
"Remus-"
"No, you said it. That's it, and I'm done."
"Fuck you."
"Stop it. Leave Theodora."
"No! I'm not fucking leaving until we work this out! Are you really just gonna give up on this?"
"I'm not giving up, you blew it up."