----------

Chad left the house and was now in the backyard looking for his girlfriend.

He had sent her a few messages since she left after basically calling him an idiot, but she never responded.

This made him worry and he went looking for her, taking with him a table decoration at his sister's insistence to defend himself in case it is necessary.

A notification came to his cell phone, and when he saw what it was about, he found a message from Liv.

The message said to find her and fix his mistake. Then he received a link that took him to an application from which he could share his ubication with her.

"What?" He whispered in confusion at this.

He entered the application and shared his location with Liv, thus managing to see his girlfriend's icon and his own icon on his cell phone.

He started walking towards where Liv was supposed to be, arriving in front of some large bushes.

"Liv!?" He called to her still with his eyes on the bushes, although he received no answer. "Liv?"

He began to go deeper into the plants with the constant sound generated by the application, which honestly made him a bit nervous.

He stopped once the screen of his cell phone showed that Liv was in front of him.

He looked around in an attempt to find her, but there was no one there.

"Alright. Okay. Yeah. No." He said to himself, putting his cell phone in his pocket and ready to go back inside the house.

Although when he turned around, he found one of the Ghostfaces in front of him with a knife in hand.

Finding themself discovered, the masked one tried to stab him in the abdomen, but Chad managed to grab their wrist and deflect the attack, causing the knife to sink into his right leg.

The ravenette let out a cry of pain at this before attempting to hit his attacker in the face with the table topper.

Ghostface managed to grab his wrist with their free hand, parrying the attack before twisting the knife that was still in his thigh.

This caused Chad to scream in pain again, which the assassin took advantage of to let go the knife and snatch the table decoration from him with a strong yank.

Chad tried to run away from his attacker, but ended up crashing into the grass with the knife still stuck in his leg.

Ghostface walked slowly towards its victim, who was crawling away from them, leaning on his left side.

They lifted the table topper over their head before slamming it into Chad's head, stunning him.

Following this, they dropped the object and bent down to remove their knife from the brunet's leg, who again let out a cry of pain.

"Wai-!" He tried to say when he saw what his attacker was planning, but they didn't care and began stabbing him repeatedly in his stomach.

They was able to do it a total of six times before a car's headlights hit both of them.

Not knowing that the people inside the vehicle hadn't seen them, Ghostface quickly got up and drove off, leaving a dying Chad behind.

----------

Liam was walking through the house, going through the people looking for any of his friends.