She didn't want to show it in front of him, but that hurt her more than she wanted to admit, so she reacted badly and left.

As she was moving through the people, she accidentally collided with another person on the shoulder.

This did not matter to her and she continued on her way, without realizing that the person with whom she collided took her cell phone.

The person looked where Liv had gone and then the item they took from her before heading towards a room in the house where they had hidden the Ghostface costumes.

----------

A black car was driving through the streets of the town of Woodsboro in the direction of Amber's house.

This vehicle was the Uber that Nathan hired, and that's exactly where he was.

He was sitting in the passenger seat, listening to the music on the radio and tapping his foot on the ground in a clear indication of nervousness.

After his call with Ghostface, he had left his cell phone on vibrate. And thanks God he did, because if he didn't, he wouldn't feel his cell phone vibrate in his pocket right now.

When he looked at the screen, he found that the caller was an unknown number, but it was not the same as before.

"Hello?" He asked answering the call.

"𝙷𝚒, 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗?" A robotic voice asked from the other end of the line.

It didn't take him long to recognize that voice as Ghostface's, but what caught his attention was the music playing in the background.

"Incredibly boring. What about you?" He asked, choosing his words well so that the Uber driver wouldn't suspect something was up.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎." They expressed making a reference to the film saga 'Friday the 13th'.

"I see, good luck." He said playing along, considering that it was for the best.

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚎𝚝?" They asked suddenly sounding more serious than before.

"...I'll be there in ten minutes...more or less." He responded after calculating roughly how far it would be to get to Amber's house.

"𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜." They said in a cheerful tone before hanging up the call.

Nathan sighed in a futile attempt to calm his nervousness.

He was heading to a place where he could die, and the worst thing was that he was aware of it.

Something that he didn't realize during the call was that the Ghostface he had just spoken with was not the same one that called him earlier when he was still in the hospital, but rather the other Ghostface that attacked him on the road.