Chap 12 - Confusion

Start from the beginning

- I know, but it's just... Please. We can find a person for you there. 

The woman smiled. 

- Fine, I'm going. Only because I need to distract myself. 

I opened a broad smile to Dinah, pulling her into a clingy hug. 

- These two, if they weren't like sisters, I would say that they would get married. - Mani spoke laughing. 

- No, Luiza is hot, but that's not what I like. Dinah said mischievously, making us laugh. 

Ally and I rolled our eyes to the two that laughed at us. I looked through the huge glass window, seeing the traffic on the avenue, people walking from one side to the other with their phones. In the middle of all that, it was impossible not to notice her, radiant on her thin black high heels and her branded blazer, her posture imposing and her body delicately sculpted by the devil, Valentina Albuquerque was different from all. I saw her walk in the direction of her black Mercedes, where Alfred already waited for her, the very nice man opened the door for her to get in, to then leave hurriedly through the streets of Miami. 

- She is beautiful, right? - I heard Mani whisper beside me, waking me up from my reverie. 

- Yes, she is beautiful. 

- Who are you talking about? - Dinah asked. 

- Valentina Albuquerque. 

- She really is fascinating, worthy of being in a magazine cover. 

- She seems to be a harsh and stern person. - Ally spoke. 

- That makes her attractive, Ally, the way she dresses and the way she acts, I don't doubt that she's amazing in bed. - Dinah said.

I felt a slight shiver down my spine when imagining how much that woman should be good in bed.

- Luiza must know. - Mani spoke laughing.

- Are you going to start again? I didn't have sex with her. 

- Not even Karla? 

The three looked at me, searching for the answer in my agonized eyes. 

- Not even Karla! Now stop talking about her. 

The waiter took our plates from the table, serving us the dessert. 

- Have you solved the situation with your mother's house? - I heard Ally ask calmly while she ate her pie. 

- No, tomorrow after rehearsal I'll talk to Candece and ask for the amount in loan.

- Do you think she'll loan you? 

- I think so, Mani, I'll explain the reason to her, and I'm sure that she'll help me.

Valentina's POV

It was still noon and I already felt tired, I had thought several times about rescheduling with Vero and spend that night in the comfort of my home. But a big victory needed to be celebrated. I thought about inviting Luiza to go out with us, but choosing between having her company and be the third wheel between her and Vero, or go out and have fun with my best friend, I would choose the second option. Not because I didn't want Luiza with me, I did. In just a few days she has shown to be a great person, her company was at least satisfactory. 

I thought about the brunette for a few minutes, remembering the polite way in which she referred to me, and her shy smile when she got embarrassed, she was beautiful. I leaned my head back against the car seat, which was stopped about 5 minutes due to Miami's infernal traffic.