"What? Ripped apart?" Tasha says, walking up to Adam. Leo makes a cut-it-out gesture behind Tasha.

"Oh, that's right. He almost got decapitated too." Adam says, making the same hand gesture.

"Excuse me? Leo, why didn't you stay in the van?" Tasha says.

"What van?" Chase says.

"The one you take on all your missions when you're out solving all your mysteries," Tasha says.

"Hey, she must think we have a talking dog that helps us on our missions," I say to Chase, making the both of us laugh. Leo just glares at us.

"I just always thought that you guys did the dangerous stuff while Leo was in the van, saying stuff like, check and all clear," Tasha says.

"Check that, mom," Leo says, drawing a check mark in the air.

"No, no. Leo does all the dangerous stuff with us. This one time, he was dangling from a helicopter on top of a skyscraper. It was super dangerous." Adam says. Leo, Chase, and I make cut-it-out gestures behind Tasha. "Oh, that's right. He almost got decapitated that time too. It's only a matter of time before this thing just pops right off."

In the common area, Chase was working at the console while I just played with a slinky as I stood next to him. We both turned our heads when Bob walked in dragging in a pile of ocean junk. "Ahoy, mateys!" Bob exclaimed. "Check out all this cool stuff that washed up on shore."

"Let's see. A tire, twenty pounds of seaweed, and a broken toilet seat." Chase listed as we looked at Bob's bag of junk.

"Bob, that's just a bunch of useless junk," I say.

"I'm gonna give this stuff to Bree as a token of my undying love," Bob says.

"Oh. Well, in that case, it's perfect." I say. Bree walks into the room.

"Whoa, slow down. Where's the fire?" Bob says. "Oh, it's right here. Because you're the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"What's up, Bob?" Bree says.

"Oh, this is for you. It's a seaweed necklace." Bob says, holding up a large seaweed.

"Yeah. I'm gonna pass." Bree says. She walks over to Chase and me.

"I wrestled a manatee for this," Bob says. Just as he walks out, the hydro loop doors open and Caitlin walks in with her bags.

"Hi, everyone. I'm here." Caitlin says.

"Ah! Why is that doing here?" I yelled as I hid behind Chase.

"Caitlin?" Chase says.

"This place is beautiful. Thanks for inviting me." Caitlin says.

"We didn't invite you," Bree says.

"It was implied, Bree," Caitlin says. "I had no idea where you guys went after you left Mission Creek."

"That was the plan," Chase mutters under his breath.

"So I've been secretly trailing Leo's mom for weeks, hoping she would lead me to you guys," Caitlin says.

"Wait. You've been stalking Tasha?" Bree says.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. Is it stalking to follow someone around, day and night?" Caitlin says.

"Yes," Chase says.

"Fine. I've been stalking Tasha." Caitlin says.

"Wait a minute. How did you get past our hydro loop security guard?" I ask Caitlin.