well i don't like you either

but i need someone to toss
sets to

find someone else

i don't want to see your face

how are you practicing
by yourself??????

serves????

don't you want to practice
your hits??

i don't need to practice
my hits

so

get away

LIAR

you're a liar

i'm not

i toss to myself

LMFAO

that's the funniest thing
i've heard all day

😨😨

WTF

get away semi

you don't own the gym

you don't own me

come on

let me toss to you

i need practice

of course you do

i'm just going to pretend
you didn't say that

you also need practice
with your hits

where is hashimoto?

fine

but don't speak of this
to anyone

okay😘

"how long have you been at this?" the setter asked you as you got ready to practice another jump serve. you rolled your eyes at the male and primarily ignored his question while you hit the ball. it went out of bounds, you cringed.

you looked at your fitness watch on your left wrist, "about twenty minutes, not long."

"and this early?" semi asked, "it's the weekend... you should rest."

"no time to rest."

you tried to be as stubborn as ever to his concerned statement. semi eita shouldn't be concerned for you the way he was just now. whatever does he care about your physical health? he shouldn't.

you tried a jump serve again. you thought the ball felt good against your right palm but it went too far. way too far that it was out of bounds.

"dang it."

"it's too low," the male stated, "try throwing it higher. i know you can jump higher than what you are doing now. and furthermore, just don't focus on your hands and wrists, the power comes from the entire arm, sometimes from the back and shoulders."

"huh?"

"here, let me help you."

he went over to where you were serving and grabbed your right arm. you tried prying away but semi gave you a stern look and you knew that he was trying to give you advice about the serve. you let him since his serves were just nearly as good as wakatoshi's.