"I do apologise, but I needed to make sure those things were filed properly." The goblin had left the desk and now stood in front of the witch. "Ælfgifu, Miss West, but please call me Effie."

Enid shook her hand and relaxed. "Very nice to meet you. I'm afraid I did call you Effie when I arrived and..."

"Great Gorznuk." Effie rolled her eyes and sat down in the opposite armchair, appropriately sized to her stature. "They're so bloody formal down there. Drives me batty. But you didn't take an international portkey here to talk about goblin etiquitte, did you, dear?"

"No, thank you, though. As you know I've been assigned to write a series of articles for the American Wizarding Journal on the Battle of the Many, they'll be in special editions, but more than that about the people who took part. The main participants, their lives now, how things have changed..."

Effie laughed. "If you did that you'd end up writing several books, I'm afraid. I'm sure your editor has given you a deadline, so we'll just do what we can, shall we?"

"Thank you." Enid nodded graciously. "As Lord Potter's administrator and..." She paused as Effie held up a hand. "Sorry?"

"Just call him Harry, dear. I know everyone is in love with titles and such but, if I'm honest, he doesn't real care for it. You didn't know, no trouble at all. This will be a long conversation, so would you care for tea?"

"Um, coffee?"

"Not a problem." Effie snapped her fingers, causing a bell to ring. After giving her instructions to another female goblin the administrator turned back to the reporter. "Just to clarify, for the record, fifty percent of the profits from the sale of your special editions will go to the ICWW emergency funds, yes?"

Enid nodded. "Yes, I have the contract here if you'd like to..."

Effie shook her head. "Not necessary, but appreciated. Now as I understand from the correspondance with your editor you've requested interviews with several people. You know that Harry and the others are quite...reticent about granting interviews, but as there have been wildly exaggerated accounts in the press over the years I believe they all have agreed. Granted that we retain the right to omit anything objectionable prior to going to press."

"Yes, that's quite acceptable." At that point Enid couldn't contain herself. "They all agreed?"

Effie winced. "Not all, unfortunately. I received the list from your editor and unfortunately Viktor Krum is still maintaining his stance on not granting interviews except for Quidditch reasons."

Enid nodded, as that was the least of her worries. The story of Viktor Krum and Ginny Weasley had been played out all over the papers when they broke up, so it was old news anyway. "But everyone else?"

"They have. I took the liberty of drawing up a consent form and provided it to each of them via owl. They will present the form to you upon your meeting and if, and only if, you've received that form may you conduct your interview. They retain the right to change their decision at any time prior to your questions."

"Understandable and I agree." Enid nodded, but for some reason her eyes were still caught on the child's drawing behind Effie. As the goblin caught her eye and looked back over her shoulder Enid cringed. "I'm sorry, it's just...is that..."

Effie chuckled. "Don't worry, but I would ask you not to mention it. Maggie's seventeen now and the fact that I still keep that picture displayed embarrasses her to no end. She was five when she drew that for me."

It didn't require a look in her notebook at her research for Enid to know exactly who Effie was talking about; Magdalene Potter-Black, one of the children the press called the 'Peebees.' Lord Potter and Lady Black's eldest daughter also was the goddaughter of the very goblin in front of her. "Noted. I wouldn't do that. My grandfather still keeps some things of mine...but I'm off topic. Sorry. Is there a schedule for the interviews? My editor said it had all been setup but I know how things change."