6. who are yuu?!

Mulai dari awal

"...Like a bird?"

"Exactly." I nodded. "That must be why you rich people made these bird drones! The drones have Rizz! I'm a genius detective, you feel me?"

"...The only thing I'm feeling is the sexual tension between my mouse and the block button."

"Ouch. Anyways, do you want the order to be 'flight', then 'solar power', or vice versa?" I asked, looking through our notes on magicless technology. "I don't think it'd be good to cram them together, since we need three body paragraphs."

"Yeah I agree." He said thoughtfully. "I'd say we do solar power first to contrast it with other methods of retrieving energy and when they were discovered. Get into flight after that, especially since 100% non-magical flight was discovered only recently."

"Sounds good babygirl." I nodded.

"You're about to be on 'Top Ten Anime Deaths of the Week' if you don't stop calling me that."

"Would I get first place, babygirl?"

"No."

"Damn okay."

We were able to complete the opening and first paragraph by midnight, and decided to leave the work there for the night.

"So do you wanna hang up or," I checked all the games on my laptop. "I dunno, play Roblocks or something?"

"Roblocks?" He repeated, "I mean sure, I guess. Haven't touched that game in a while."

"What do you want to play?" I asked, opening the app.

"Let's go JailBreak. It's the best one."

"Sounds good," I said, nodding. "I mean, I've never played it before but I have broken out of cages in the past, so I should be able to get the hang of it."

"What."

"Let's play! 😋"

At first Idia and I were helping each other escape the jail and bully children, but as soon as we got bored in the city, the most vile betrayal occurred...

Idia handed me over to the police for a gun.

"YOU VERMIN!" I screeched at the game, seeing my character reset into a jail cell and lose all my loot. "I TRUSTED YOU!"

"Hehe, it was a calculated trade." He snickered, "I gotta get my gun in this land of the free. Especially for the achievement."

I gasped, escaping easily from the jail like the last time. "This is the start of my villain arc. Get armed, 'cause you're on Santa's naughty list."

"Shiver me timbers." He replied sarcastically.

However, Idia had underestimated the power of my sheer, unsuppressed rage. I escaped the cell in record time, and immediately stole a FurAri.

I smirked as I turned a block, seeing Idia's character exiting an IKIA.

"...Is that your nametag in the FurAri...?" He asked, his voice trembling slightly.