Her tongue is resting against my lips, asking me to open my mouth slightly so that her tongue gets involved in this kiss. I still can't believe she's right in front of me, holding me.

I move my lips too, kissing her with more intensity. She slides her hands on my ass and I moan into the kiss. Fuck it, just take me. I'm suddenly lifted from the ground and I tighten my grip around her neck. She puts me on the table rather harshly, she knows how I like it. That was so hot Shin.

I never thought I could get air this way too, sucking it out from her lungs. I pull away when I think I should. "You have a girlfriend" "And you have a boyfriend"

"Who said I have a boyfriend?" I breathe heavily while she plays with the end of my nightgown. "Girlfriend then?" She asks. "I'm not in a relationship, but you are" I pull away from her grip but she holds me still. "We broke up"

"But you are my sister," I say, it hurts, to tell the truth. "But I love you, a lot" She goes back to kissing me and I needed time to process all of this. Her hands travel to my thigh and she starts to roam her fingers on my inner thigh. Fuck, I love this feeling. 

And wait what? Does she love me? I break away from her grip and take a deep breath. "You love me?" I've been dying to hear that, I've been so madly in love with her. And I was sure she was never gonna be mine. "I love you, you love me. I've waited for this for so long" She pulls my nightgown a little so that she could see my tattoo. It was a little flower on my outer thigh, whose petals were falling off. 

She kneels in front of it and kisses it, it was so hot. I'm so wet right now. "You don't know what you are doing to me Yeji" She breathes near the tattoo and it sends shivers to my cord. She goes back to kissing me. I love her lips. Everything seems so unreal like a dream come true.

"I fucking love you so much that I can't deny anymore. I love everything you do, and I know you love me too. I don't know what we are waiting for" she expressed. I breathe in and push her away a little because everything is happening too quickly. "Ryujin, Let me think. How do you know?" I ask. I am so confused right now. I don't want our family to hate her, they have hated me my whole life and I'm used to it. But her, she's been her parent's pride. Perfect, the child everyone wish they had. 

Ryujin puts her hand on my waist again, and pulls out her phone. "You were never gonna send me these?" She asked. I derive my eyes to her phone screen and it's the messages I typed to her, not really. Those were drafts.  "You read them?" I asked rather calmly. Stressing out now makes no sense. "Yesterday some random person called me from your phone and asked me to come and get you. I never intended to invade your privacy, but I was really curious as to why I'm the first one in your contacts." 

She puts her phone on the table next to me. "And you changed my clothes? Also put my phone on charge?" I noticed my clothes when she was kissing my tattoo. She nodded. "And stayed the night" she said. I breathe calmly and try to process everything. 

"Ryujin, I love you, a lot.  It's been almost 3 years now. I-I don't know why I liked you in the first place but you are just someone I always wanted to had to myself. "

"I've liked you since high school, you were just so out of my league. Perfect grades, perfect scholarships, you were literally so focused on what you wanted. And even now, you are so passionate about the things you desire. And when I finally thought I had you, when I read those messages in your phone. I thought it's my chance now. And it is Yeji. I love you"