Vol 1: Week 1 (1)

Start from the beginning

"More than anyone I know, you are very faithful to your duties, young master. You have been living like that for a long time."

"I don't understand the connection between what you just said and my illness."

"What I want to say is….your sexual life is more like a means or duty to solve the physical reactions of your body."

Luther has been constantly monitoring Karlyle and his younger brother Kyle since forever. He knows not all doctors are like that. This is reserved for members who inherit the last name Frost. Precisely, it's for aristocratic families that produce dominant Alphas.

In England, the aristocratic titles still exist to this day. And the Frost family, who has inherited the Marquis title from generation to generation, is obsessed with maintaining lineage. They have a twisted thinking that in order to produce a dominant Alpha, the family must have good bloodlines. For generations, dominant Alphas come from aristocratic bloodlines, and they are far superior than normal Alphas in many ways. Karlyle's younger brother, Kyle, is this rare dominant Alpha.

It's for this reason that his doctor knows everything about the supposedly private sexual life of his. Although Karlyle is not a dominant Alpha, he has noble blood, so there's a reasonable chance that a great seed would come out of the next generation of descendants.

That's why ever since Karlyle had his first rut, his grandfather has been wary that he might have accidents with an Omega that goes against his "plan". And he put surveilance on Karlyle. The supposedly fresh and youthful relationships young people at that age should have had, Karlyle was also limited.

He cannot fall in love with an Omega that is not a descendant of a prestigious family that will one day be appointed to him. He doesn't even know who that person is yet. He also has to change his partner every rut, in case unnecessary emotions might arise from repeated and frequent meetings.

The popular definition of sex is always foreign to Karlyle. To him, sex is just a natural means to relieve sexual desire during ruts, or a tool needed for business purposes.

"Does that matter?" Karlyle asks.

"Sex is very closely related to mentality, Karlyle "

Karlyle furrows slightly at the word "sex". To him, who is more accustomed to the meaning "sexual intercourse" of it, various words related to sex arouse subtle discomfort in him.

"The burden of the mind also affects sexual function." Luther explains.

Karlyle wants to talk back, but he holds it in. If there's no abnormality in physical function, shouldn't there be no problem with erection and ejaculation? In the first place, sexual intercourse is an act of reproducing of living beings to maintain species. For Karlyle, sex is just mating after all.

But Karlyle keeps his mouth shut instead of refuting. The man in front of him is a doctor, and he knows far more about human physical symptoms than Karlyle. His opinion doesn't matter here. It will be more useful to ask for a solution to the problem.

"I see." Karlyle answers shortly.

"That's what it is, Karlyle. Sex is an act of breeding, but it means more to modern people. It can be a bond that confirms love, it can even be entertainment."

Karlyle has no interest in that. It has nothing to do with him anyway. He dryly asks how to solve it.

"Tell me the prescription, Luther."

"Here's what I think, Karlyle."

"Please say it."

"You should have sex with someone that is not Omega."