HERMIONE GRANGER

I was sitting at my desk at home when the doorbell rang downstairs. Today was my 14th birthday. I could hear talking as my stepdad talked to someone, I could hear a female voice and two male voices other than my stepdad's.

Someone knocked on my door and a girl with curly brown hair and brown eyes walked in with a boy with red hair and freckles and a boy with jet black hair, messy, and a lightning bolt scar on his forehead.
"Hey Y/n! I'm Hermione, this is Ron and Harry!" I nodded at her and she came over to me.
"Y/n, we want to take you to our school, your stepdad has already agreed. We need to take you shopping first though, would you like that?"
I nod and they all smile at me as we headed out. A car was waiting outside with two more red headed boys in the front two seats. As we get seated, the one behind the wheel turns to me and smiles.
"Hey, you must be Y/n Granger! I'm Fred  and this is George! You ready to go?" I just nod. See, I have selective mutism and it had  decided to kick in now.

The car flew - yes flew as in flying in the air! - and Fred seemed to be able to drive it fine but I was still anxious being in the car. We passed different areas until we finally arrived in London, quicker than we should have.