warren smiled " you're losing your time. there is no way that princess will come out alive "

" you seem so sure of yourself " the world tree said with a calm face even though she was getting annoyed of him .

warren laugh" hey ,have you ever wished to see someone dear to you again? someone who's life was taken and can no longer be beside you? we humans all have that someone ....and we will do everything to stay with that person again .......even if it means death."

the world tree frowned " don't tell me .."

" Yes !! that princess will die by the hand of the person she always wanted to meet !! isnt that the best ending ? its all thanks to that spell! pff .hahah!!!there is no way the princess will come out alive !"

the world tree lanched an attack toward warren who was able to block it .

" you're right . people love each other if possible they want to stay together for eternity. Im sure the princess have someone like that too." the world tree said calmly.

warren kept on staring at her .

the world tree said " But, the diffrence is that stong people choose to protect what they have left instead of abondoning them ...thats why..im sure the princess will stay alive and burn you to death ." the world tree smirk.

.

.
.
.
athanasia looked at her mother with tears .

she took a step toward her

" that's right my daugther come to me"

athanasia was going to get close to her but stopped herself .

" mom...you know I really really want to be with you .I always wished to see you and be together with you ."

" then.."

" but ." athanasia looked at her and said" there are still people who are waiting for me .there are people that I love very much and  will do anything to protect them ...I want to live with them for the rest of my life I can't abondon them ....Im sure if he was here he wouldnt abondon me either ..no matter what ".

athanasia observed her mother for one last time and said " you know he once toled me that when a person died...there is no way to bring her back again ...its a law of nature ...thats why,.." athanasia left her sword " you may look like her but you are not my mother and I refused to be fooled like that" athanasia slayed the person in front of her and the spell was broken

she found herself in the room the world tree and warren were fighting .

the both looked at her ,warren was shocked and the world tree smiled .

athanasia was furious because even if it was an illusion it was still her mother and she had to kill it .

she turned to warren and said " that's the end for you ,you have done more than enough ." athanasia grap her sword tightly ready to kill warren

warren yelled " that's impossible ?!?! I will never lose to you!!!" he was going to use another spell but he found himself chained .

he turned to the world tree who said " sorry for that but you annoyed me a lot so this is pay back"

he grited his teeth but then he saw athanasia moving toward him with great speed .

he tried to do something but couldnt and so in a second athanasia moved her sword and slit his troat .

he fell on the floor .

" no...I..can...t die......like....th..at.."

athanasia glanced at him." everything that happened was your own fault ..at least now you can go back to your master ...you should be happy."