[Monday Night Raw]

(Seb's P.O.V,)

Adam Cole had just teased a cash in on Seth Rollins, following his match with Chad Gable. The segment had ended with Rollins in the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship and Cole walking backwards up the ramp holding up his ticket to a free title shot. I had my gear on, but had nothing scheduled for tonight. I was just told to be prepared. They had something in the works involving The Club/Judgement Day storyline. I had just finished filming a video with Woods for UpUpDownDown. I had approached him last week after his last video dropped asking if I could be on the channel because I had loved following the show for years now. Gaming was also a hobby of mine. My knowledge of video games wasn't as vast as the New Day member's was, but I wasn't a noob. A crew member came up to me in a hurry. "You're on. Triple H said you have a match. Ricochet got injured last night and you're in the title match to crown a new champion. You gotta go!", he educated me. My eyes widened and I froze a bit. "Well what are you waiting for dude? Get out there!", Woods had instructed me as he clapped. I hurried and made my way to gorilla and his departing voice could still be heard. "Go win that title and we'll have you back on the show next week!", he called out. The finish was explained to me as my opponent made his entrance. It was former champ, who Ricochet beat to retain the title the night before, Austin Theory. Ricochet successfully defended his title last night against Theory in a blowoff match to end their 3 month rivalry. Ricochet won it at the Royal Rumble when he beat LA Knight for the title. I couldn't believe I was already in the title picture. I had seen fans online pushing for this to happen as soon as possible but I thought I was gonna build up there slowly. I walked through the curtain and made my entrance.

"Slingshot rolling dropkick by Theory nails Drake square on the jaw! Theory is a few seconds away from capturing his third United States Title!", Graves called from ringside. My eyes looked around dazed, selling the Atlanta native's signature move. He pulled me up from my feet and hoisted me up into a fireman's carry. "Theory has Sebastian in position for an A-Town Down!", Kevin Patrick commentated. Before he could land his finishing blow, I slid off his shoulders and hit him with a forearm to the back of his head. What followed next was a kick to the back of the former champ's leg. As Austin was dazed, I backed myself into the corner. I grabbed my arm, and took my stance. "Bankai!", I shouted, calling for my signature move.

With fast feet, i rushed in and nailed him in the back of his head with my elbow

With fast feet, i rushed in and nailed him in the back of his head with my elbow. I had collapsed on top of him as he fell face first to the mat. "Drake has no energy to capitalize. He's still feeling the effects of the match last night against the Judgement Day!", Corey noted from ringside. He was right. I still felt the pain from my last match, so I adjusted my move set. Instead of picking up Theory and going for the Killshot, I grabbed his head and locked in an inverted dragon sleeper and pulled back on it. To keep him from escaping, my legs coiled around his torso like a snake. "Demon Slayer! The dragon sleeper he calls the Demon Slayer! He's reaching deep in his arsenal with this move!", Graves announced, showing he knows the history of my career. It's true. I hadn't used this move in a while. Not since before I got signed to AEW. I tightened the grip on my legs and arms. The referee asked Austin if he wanted to continue but there was no response. He grabbed Theory's arm and dropped it. He was out cold. The official called for the bell and i release the hold. "Here is your winner, and NEW United States Champion, The Eternal King, Sebastian Drake!", Samantha Irvin announced. I had made it to my knees and was handed my newly won title. I looked at it and felt proud of myself. I was already making great strides in the company after not being here long. Some would argue that I didn't deserve this and it was too soon. The next goal is to prove that I belong here. I belong to be champion. With trembling legs and shaky knees, I stand and raise the title over my head. Out of nowhere, I'm blindsided by Dominik Mysterio. He attempts to continue his attack on me but I fight back. He rolls out of the ring and I'm led to believe I'm in the clear before I get turned around and hit with a low blow by none other than Rhea Ripley. After I dropped to the mat, Dom reentered the ring as if he was a shark that smelled blood in the water. They stomped me out before I heard a song I hadn't heard before.