𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 (𝘆/𝗻)!

Start from the beginning

your companions were grunting as you resisted against their sturdy hold. 

 "(y/n) please just go through the door i promise it's not going to lead to your death." one of them struggled to get out through your protests. 

"besides you know how jean is there's no way you're going to get out of this." the other one attempted to convince you to calm down. 

after a couple more moments of struggle, you eventually fall limp into their grasp. 

"i guess death is inevitable." you sighed before turning around to face the daunting door. 

"at least i went out with a fight."  

as you opened the door you were greeted with the dark assembly room of the knights of favonius. however, before you could entirely process your confusion you were pushed into the door hastily, and the lights were turned on. 

you gasped as you were finally able to observe the room properly. 

the assembly room was decorated to the nines. there were streamers and balloons all around the room in your favorite color. the lighting of the room was soft and made everything have a soft glow to it. there was a large buffet table with lots of food and to your surprise, you saw sara standing right next to it with a smirk on your face. 

other than sara all of the members of the knights of the favonius including your greatest friends in the whole world amber and jean were right in front of the room with bright smiles on their faces. even eula was there awkwardly standing against one of the walls by herself. 

the last thing you noticed was a big banner strung up across the room with the words 'THANK YOU (Y/N)'  written in big bold letters. 

before you were able to question what that was about everyone in the room let out a nice loud "THANK YOU (Y/N!"

you felt your confused face gradually form into a bright happy grin. 

"OH GUYS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!" you cry out in gratefulness while pulling amber and jean into a tight hug. 

everyone in the room lets out a light laugh at your reaction and then process to break off into their own groups to enjoy the party. 

jean and amber pulled away from the embrace to look at your bright smiling face. 

"you two are so sneaky how long have you been planning this for?" you ask the women excitedly.

amber grinned slyly while she let jean explain. 

"well ever since the most recent meeting between leaders in the knights of favoinus we noticed a significant increase in productivity and employee motivation so after a short discussion we decided that a celebratory party was in order." jean explained the reasoning behind the party. 

"well that's uhh great jean but that sign kind of says my name very big and very bold." you awkwardly point at the large sign hung up across the room. 

jean nodded to amber who eagerly took over. 

"(y/n) i want you to really think about why exactly the knigths of favonius might be doing a lot better." amber threw a friendly arm over your shoulders. 

"well i don't know jean's been working hard lately." you awkwardly shrugged your shoulders which were weighed down by amber's arm. 

"actually it's been the opposite." jean gave you an appreciating smile. 

"well then how exactly would this place get any better without any change?" you send amber a questioning look.

"(y/n) think about a big change this place has had recently in the past couple of weeks." amber tried to jumpstart your ideas.

you tried to let amber's words properly sink in as you looked around the room which helped you finally realize the reasoning behind the party. 

"ohhh i see it was me." you attempt to fight off a flattered smile from completely taking over your face. "but you guys know i really don't do much around here. 

amber gasps dramatically and grabs both of your shoulders to shake you around violently. 

"are you kidding me your wonderful personality, generous actions, and tasty snacks brought back life to this place it was getting dull around here before you arrived!"

you gasp softly at all of the compliments amber gave you before pulling her into a tight hug. 

"oh you guys i'm just doing my best everyday to make sure everyone leaves work with a smile on their face i had no idea it would actually leave this big of an impact on everyone." you bury your face into amber's shoulder. 

"trust me (y/n) you've made jean stop overworking herself that in itself is an accomplishment worthy of a million parties." amber responded fondly. 

you pull away from the hug to see jean staring at you two with a caring smile on her face. 

"is that really true jean?" you ask her hopefully. 

"it very fortunately is (y/n)." 

if it's even possible your smile becomes even wider before you wrestle jean into a tight embrace. 

"i'm so glad jean." you sigh in to her chest. 

after a couple more seconds of the warm hug you pull away to thank the two women properly. 

"i know this party is all about thanking me but i want to thank you guys." you smile brightly. 

"it's truly no trouble (y/n)."

"go enjoy your party girl!"

a/n: oh geez i totally thought eula was going to have eula in it i lowkey forgot how long words are

a/n: oh geez i totally thought eula was going to have eula in it i lowkey forgot how long words are. so sorry this chapter was just basically (y/n) being clueless so sorry won't happen again. anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i love you guys so so much stay healthy and stay safe!

(ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)