Chapter 1

Ariyah

Hi, I'm Ariyah or Ari for short it is pronounced as ARIAH but spelled as Ariyah, I'm a 24-year-old nursing student studying at Texas Tech University, I am from El Paso, Texas. It's a small place but it is where I was born and raised. I do play a little bit of basketball, but my main sport is Volleyball and I do also love to run. I am the youngest of 2, my older sister is Aliyah Munoz or Ali for short. Yes, I know our names sound so similar how do we not get confused well sometimes my mom loves to call me by my middle name which is cataleya or cat for short.

My Mom is named Amayah. She is a 48-year-old single mom. She is my inspiration she is a doctor and has worked so hard to provide for my sister and I and make sure we had everything we ever needed. My sister and I do have Jobs, but we do still live at home with our mom well more like I live with my sister. She bought this house, and we all live here together, we are all close.

This Year for Spring Break we are going on a family trip to Phoenix Arizona. I am a huge Warriors fan, and my mom got us tickets to see them when they play the suns during spring break. I am more than just a pretty face I understand what is going on at the games and get all into the games, in high school I never missed a single game my senior year for both basketball and football.

My family and I have been planning this trip to Phoenix for a while, we plan on going to the zoo, going to the Echo canyon trail, getting on the hot air balloon ride to see the sunset, go shopping and obviously to go watch the game. We will be in Phoenix for 2 weeks from March 10th to March 24th and let me just say I am excited and ready for this. My sister and Mom had been saving their vacation days at work and we decided to cash them out. They will only be staying one week but I decided I wanted to explore and stay longer especially since I am out of school right now.

From the warriors I have 5 favorites which are in no order #30 Stephen Curry, #11 Klay Thompson, #3 Jordan Poole, #0 Donte DiVincenzo, and #25 Lester Quinones. The only downside to the game is that 2 of our guys were traded this last year #0 Donte DiVincenzo left to the Nicks and #3 Jordan Poole went to the Wizards ☹ I wished I could have watched them in person play for my team and maybe even get them to sign a jersey but sadly that is not the case.

Today is Saturday March 9th and I am currently getting my suitcase packed, we are going to be there for two weeks I need to make sure I do not forget anything. I packed all my undergarments already, I chose to add in 3 different sport bras, 2 under armor spandex shorts and 2 pairs of leggings, 3 pairs of jeans, black, dark blue and khaki, 2 pairs of shorts some black and some khaki, my Steph curry jersey, my warriors 2023 playoffs shirt, a couple of cute tops and 2 of my favorite dresses. For shoes I had to choose from my collection of curry's. I chose the splash party that I got for my birthday last year, the Curry 3Z6 and the Curry 8 Feel Good Flow and some KT7 Warriors blue which are Klay's brand to go with my Jersey the day of the game. (Authors note Yes, I really do own these shoes in real life guys I basically own every pair of curry's lol my husband says I am addicted.) I think I have enough clothes I could always just buy more which knowing me and my sister we will be shopping once we are there. Once I was done packing my suitcase and my carryon which consisted of my laptop, iPad and charger's wallet and my other necessities I got ready for bed as we do have an 8am flight to get to tomorrow. 

Authors Note

Pictured above is Danielle Russell and that is who I will have portrayed as Ariyah. I hope to be updating quickly as right now I do have time. Please stay with me as it has been a while since I actually wrote anything and actually published it.

Thank you