He blew out the oil lamp and lay down.

In his previous life, he had insomnia every day. It was even more difficult to fall asleep at night.

He had to rely on medicine to sleep for five, six hours.

He had thought that he would be unable to fall asleep if he suddenly had another person by his side.

Who knew that Xiao Hanzheng would wake up again when the sky was already bright.

He was also surprised.

Shi Qingluo had already woken up and was practising a set of wellness Taiji.

In Shengyuan's memories, her days at the Taoist temple were still pretty good.

The old priest did not mistreat them, and they could fill their tummy every day.

However, as the old Taoist priest did not eat meat, they also followed him to eat vegetarian food.

After not eating meat for many years, Shengyuan's nutrition was out of balance.

When she returned home, she woke up early and slept late. She had to do a lot of work every day.

Not only was the food quality bad, but she also had insufficient food.

This directly led to malnourishment, resulting in her fair skin and usually healthy-weight body, becoming shallow, weak and thin.

In her previous life, she was a great beauty with all the curves that all women aspired to have.

Shengyuan was 70-80% similar to hers, but now, she really couldn't bear to look at her current appearance.

Fortunately, she didn't have a mirror, so she could only see herself from the reflection in the water. Otherwise, she would cry.

Therefore, she had to quickly take care of her body.

She had to restore that 70-80% of her perfect figure from her previous life.

As she was thinking, she felt someone staring at her from behind. She turned around and saw Xiao Hanzheng standing at the door with a walking stick.

Last night, she had given him another round of glucose and nutrients to replenish his energy.

Most importantly, she had given him several rounds of spring water from her space, so he was able to walk today.

Xiao Hanzheng smiled and asked, "What fist-technique are you practicing?"

He had never seen such fist-technique before. It looked soft, but there was strength hidden in it.

Shi Qingluo replied, "Wellness Taiji. My master taught me.

"When your body is not so weak, I will teach you this fist fighting technique. It can dredge the meridians, balance the yin and yang, and strengthen your body."

Xiao Hanzheng nodded and smiled. "Okay!"

He had seen the old priest that the villagers had mentioned twice.

Seeing that she was as thin as a stick, her body did not look very good. It seemed that she was addicted to something and often burnt the midnight oil.

It did not look like she knew how to practice fist techniques to strengthen his body.

Shi Qingluo had already finished practising her fist techniques.

As she wiped the sweat off her forehead, she looked at Xiao Hanzheng and asked, "Do you know tofu?"

Xiao Hanzheng was puzzled. "What is tofu?"

Shi Qingluo smiled. "It's a kind of food."

Shengyuan didn't have memories of any tofu, but she wasn't sure if there was one in this world.