"No. Im gonna dodge it."
Teddy said

Holy shit was that a bad idea, does he want to get himself killed or something?

"Come on man, get off the tracks your crazy." Chris said to Teddy as the train came closer

Teddy shook his head "Train dodge, dig it?"

"Get the hell off the tracks Teddy, do you wanna get yourself killed?" Chris yelled

Chris than three his stuff on the floor and pulled Teddy off the tracks. They started yelling at each other.

"Are you crazy? Do you wanna get yourself killed?" We're some of the sentences I heard from Chris while Teddy was being pulled back by Gordie, and Chris being pulled back by Vern

"Do you wanna kill yourself? You tried to kill yourself god damn it!"
Chris yelled at Teddy

"I don't need no babysitter." Teddy replied

"You do too. Skin it?" Chris asked and put out his hand.

"I could've dodged it." Teddy said, still angry

Shit, I knew Teddy was crazy but I never thought he'd go this far.

Eventually Teddy and Chris skinned it and everything was alright.

We started following the tracks and heading towards the junkyard.

We wanted to get there before it opened up due to the junk man, milo put most importantly his dog, chopper. Chopper wasn't just trained to sic, he was trained to sic certain parts of the human anatomy. A kid who scaled the junkyard fence illegally may hear the dreaded phrase "chopper sic balls." I don't think I have to worry about that though

We got to the junkyard finally. We threw our bags over the fence and started climbing. I started climbing up the fence while Teddy was behind me. He grabbed my waist, helped me up and said "m'lady."

"Get off me." I say calmly

"Okay." Teddy says disappointed

When I got over the fence I noticed Chris gave Teddy an angry look when he said that.

I was walking slowly to the pump beside Chris. Teddy, Vern and Gordie were already there and Teddy was playing 'military'.

"Teddys crazy man." Chris whispered to me

"Yeah.. he is." I responded

"Wanna race?" Chris asked

I yawned and said "I don't know I'm kinda tired."

"Come on just to the pump."

I fake yawned again "I'm just to tir- go!" I yelled and started running

Chris laughed and followed "ohh your dead y/n"

He started narrating while we were running. "Merrill is in the lead and oh what's that? Chambers come running through, Merrill is fading on edge. Chambers comes through, the crowd goes wild!"

Me and Chris both laugh as he swings his arm around me. We walk back to Teddy, Vern and Gordie. After a few seconds he lets go.

As we all sat on the ground, throwing rocks into a bucket Teddy said
"Have you guys been watching the Mickey Mouse club lately?"

We all said yeah

Teddy continued "I think Annette's tits are getting bigger"

I gave him a weird look

"Yea, I've noticed that the A and the E are bending around the sides." Gordie said that while doing hand motions of tits.

"Annette's tits are great." Vern said smiling

I look at them all disgusted "ew, is this what you guys talk about when I'm not around?"

" don't worry y/n, your tits are great too." Teddy said jokingly (I hope)

"Ew." I replied

Again, Chris gave Teddy an angry look
And Teddy just smirked.

"This is really a great time." Vern said trying to lighten the mood

"The most." Chris replied

"A blast." Said Teddy

"Yeah." Me and Gordie both agreed

Vern didn't just mean being off limits inside the junk yard. Or lying to our folks and going on a hike up the train tracks into back Harlow road. He meant those things but It seems to me it was more. and we all knew it. Everything was there and around us. We knew exactly who we were and exactly where we were going. It was grand.

"What time is it Gordie?" Chris asks

Gordie checks his watch "Quarter after one. We better go get the food before chopper gets here."

"Ooo sic balls." Chris laughs

We end up flipping coins to see who goes and gets the food, Gordie lost and went to get us some food.

A little after Gordie left we saw milo, which meant chopper was near, we all ran out.

Gordie came back and didn't see Milo at first. But as soon as milo saw him he tried to sic his dog on him. Gordie tan as fast as he could towards the gate while chopper chased him. He climbed the gate and got outside.

Word count: 1262