Chapter 1

The SCP Foundation's goal is to secure, contain and protect the vast anomalies they have captured, but also experiment on them in order to better understand them of what they are capable to do even if sometimes we have to destroy them in order to protect humanity in the shadows.

Dr. Buck appears sitting on a table while looking at the readers not because she is an anomaly (yet) but as a way for the readers to understand the events.

"Even with the new improvements in the Foundation and at the same time when Naruto had a mission in Japan where he met liminal species coexisting with humans he was inspired to do the same with some SCPs to be known to the public once again since unlike the Serpent's Hand who want the world to know about the anomalous, which has his pros and cons." Dr. Buck said while showing pictures of various dangerous and humanoid anomalies specifically SCP-173, SCP-076-2, SCP-239, SCP-166, SCP-106, SCP-049, SCP-682, SCP-1155 and a drawing of SCP-096 to avoid her wrath just in case.

"Not all of the anomalies are fit to interact with humanity as of yet unless with proper supervision as they tend to listen to SCP-001 or Naruto." She said with a serious expression.

(Site-19)

Site 19, the largest SCP Site known, location to some of the most dangerous and iconic SCPs known to the world as if you see SCP Explained, The Rubber or even Dr. Bob., well looks can be deceiving.

A beautiful woman with a slender and voluptuous body, reaching a height of 170 centimeters. Her large purple eyes and light purple hair tied into a ponytail, and her skin is fair. Wearing a purple business suit and light green shirt. She leaves the jacket unbuttoned, allowing a generous portion of her cleavage to spill out.

(Minus the horn)

This woman is SCP-187 or by her own name Shion. A humanoid anomaly that can see the present and future at the same time and formerly had no control of it until Naruto did surgery on her with Dr. Sarah Veers (SCP-4197) and Dr. Victor Haselhurst (SCP-049) in order to adjust Shion's eye similar to a Dojutsu so that she can easily eat without being blindfolded.

"At least I can finally roam the site without being paranoid of everything I see before Naruto-kun." Shion said happily while next to Naruto.

Even if she saw Naruto as the Scarlet King, she felt safer around him than SCP-999 or Hope as Naruto calls her.

"No problem Shion as I was glad to help more efficiently without wasting your potential." Naruto said as all her life Shion considered her power as a curse since it led her to suicide watch until Naruto saw her plead and actually helped her instead of experimenting her constantly (just to makes sure that her eyes were adjusted) that she can at least act normal without being paranoid of everything she sees.

If you may ask why most of the Foundation is now aware of Naruto being the Scarlet King as it involved yet again Dr. Jack Bright that it took SCP-343 just to recreate the amulet containing Jack's consciousness to a D-Class. Even if Dr. Bright hasn't learned his lesson.

New things that Dr. Bright is not allowed to do were updated due to certain female anomalies are part of Naruto's harem as SCP-682 wants a word with him.

Even a list of things that Dr. Clef cannot do to Naruto due to a certain SCP who may or may not be his daughter being involved in certain activities like Naruto having a threesome with SCP-166 and SCP-336 inside Dr. Clef's office.

Naruto had to kill the old O5-Council due to certain clashes of ideals and that they wanted to weaponized Naruto when they tried to use SCP-999 on him due to the prophecy (Naruto hates prophecies, especially which involves him) which will be explained later.