two

"It's nothing serious," I reminded the group of boys, who were teasing me about Harry.

"Your neck says otherwise, mate," one of them said.

I instantly turned flush red and all of them laughed even harder than they were before. Just then, a familiar voice came up behind us.

"Having fun without me?"

Harry.

I turned and there he was. Harry styles. My first ever real crush. His eyes immediately darted towards me and he smiled. I smiled back but quickly turned away. I knew the others would make fun of me later for this. I got up and hugged Harry tight. I felt his arms wrap around my back and suddenly, I was lifted off the floor. My legs wrapped around Harry's waist and I squeezed even tighter into the hug.

I pulled my face away from his collarbone and kissed him on the cheek. This feeling I knew all too well, and I loved when I was with Harry. Harry smiled and I buried my face back into his shoulder. His scent was calming and his arms were warm. I took a deep breath in. I loved how he smelled.

"I love how you smell," I told Harry, truthfully.

He let me down back to the Earth and looked deep into my eyes. I could feel my face turning pink just from him looking at me. God, I was a mess. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in tight again. I felt him kiss my forehead as we swayed a little.

I remembered the boys behind us, and slowly unwrapped my arms from Harry. He gave me one final kiss on the cheek before we both turned around and sat down with the rest of them.

The rest of the night was a blur. All that I remember was I could not take my eyes off of Harry. His perfect jawline could cut me into a million pieces, and I would happily say 'thank you.'