Chapter 2

I slammed my hands on my desk as I watched the fans file out of the stadium, "I'm fucking over this shit!" I groaned and sat down in my chair, running my hands over my face in frustration.
   "Are you alright?" I looked up from my hands and saw Dom in my door way, I'm not sure how long he was there but it must have been long enough for him to ask if I was alright.
   "Yeah I'm fine, it's just getting old," I sighed resting my hands on my desk. He shrugged his shoulders and walked deeper into my office.
" I get that Kaylie, believe me. But you can't help the way people act, on you can control how you react." I looked up at him after he said that, for a kid he knew what he was talking about.
"I know Dom, but it just, stupid. Like how Edge told me to take the easy way out a couple of week back in the parking garage," Dom looked at me confused.
"What do you mean?" He asked, I tried not to speak about that night simply because I didn't want anything escalate more than it already had.
"It's nothing, just a few weeks back after the whole thing with Charlotte in the beginning of my leave. Edge came up to me as I was looking out of the garage, and told me to take the easy way out. Whatever that mean, I'm not sure," his normally neutral expression turned angry. His hand ran through his black hair and came back down to his side.
"Did you tell Rhea about this?" He asked clearly angry.
"No, because I didn't want anyone to worry about anything. We had enough going on with the Eclipse as it is," Dom looked me dead in the face. His eyes showed slight hurt that I didn't tell anyone, even Rhea.
"Look, we are here for you. You don't have to deal with it alone anymore. But we have to know about things like this, what he said was not cool. If anything that is something you as a director should have put your foot down about." I sighed and walked over to the window in my office, looking down at the stadium.
"I didn't think anything of it Dom, it was a couple of weeks ago." He sighed at my response.
"Look, I'm going deal with it. But Rhea is going to find out when she starts asking questions, or when I call him out for it in the ring. You just have to be prepared for the Rhea that you used to know, protecting you."

-

    I couldn't help but think about what Dom said, what did he mean the Rhea I used to know? The Rhea that I couldn't forgive? I walked out of my office, locking the door behind me. My thoughts still circling around my head as I made my way down to the stadium where Rhea was waiting on me.
   "You are gonna be pissed when I tell you what Charlotte brought up to Paul," Rhea said as we walked out to the garage.
    "What now?" I asked slightly annoyed, it was like I couldn't escape her for one second.
    "She doesn't agree with you missing out on the mandatory meetings we have. So she told Paul that it's unfair," Rhea opened the car door for me and then got in herself.
    "Well, I kind of have to as a director," I said rolling my eyes as she started the car and began to drive.