C H A P T E R T E N||

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Mmm, when is my TCG match?" The girl yawned as she rub her eyes and placed her glasses back to its place.

"Based from Lumi, tomorrow is your match. Then on thursday is your prelim pageant competition." Dehya said as she place the sleepy nurse down and grabbed her hand to weave around the crowded hallway.

"Man.. I don't want to." (E/C) eyes rolled up in annoyance as she groans in exasperation. Dehya just grins and pulled her further to their best friend's first match.

"Well you can't back down. I can see your name printed on a Ms. T.U. certificate." The two girls jumped as Nilou appeared out of nowhere. The (H/C) haired girl put her hand on her chest as she exhales.

"Where did you come from gurl?"

"I was with you guys the whole time."

"I didn't even noticed. Is this how it is when you're in theater?" The red head just chuckles and grabs the nurse's hand gently and lead the two girls to sit near Hu Tao's match.

"So ready to ace up your rizz game Alhaitham?" The gray haired male look at Cyno, the stoic criminology student whose mind is brewing with ideas and such to bring his two favorite people together.

"That is the most stupidest way to boost my morale." Alhaitham deadpans as he walks away from Cyno, who just huffs and follow behind him. Soon the others found the other group and sat with (Y/N) to watch Hu Tao's game.

"´*•.¸(*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´
«´¨'•°..𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..°•´¨'»
.¸.•*(¸.•*´'*•.¸)'*•."

"You did so well Tao Tao!" The (H/C) haired girl jump into the arms of her best friend as they both jump in joy. Of course the energetic girl won in her first match. I mean why shouldn't she? It's not like she was giving her opponents the scare from her rapidly whispering prayers to lead them to the afterlif-

"Of course! Who even dares to defeat the Hu Tao in badminton eh?"

"Obvi me."

"Shut up Lumi." The blonde snickers as she pop a chip in her mouth. The (H/C)nette slowly creeps her hand towards the bag of chips and soon got her hand lightly smack by Lumine's hand.

"Meanie." (Y/N) pursed her lips as put up a feigned hurt expression. Lumine rolled her eyes as she was about to share her chips. But a cup of drink and a small tray of fries was blocked between them. Both eyes look up to the unexpected person to see bored teal eyes looking at them.

"Here, just take my food and drinks they had my order wrong anyways." The nursing student eyes brighten as she slowly took the food and drink. She looked up at Alhaitham opening her mouth to protest but was stopped by Alhaitham.

"It's fine just take it."

"Thank you Alhaitham!" She grins as start to eat the food was given to her.

Yeah Alhaitham, you definitely got your order wrong. Not like it's specifically ordered to match her taste and and the right amount of saltiness and quantity that she likes-

"You sly dog Alhaitham-" Kaveh was soon nudge on the stomach as he yelps. Alhaitham squints at him as he walks away. What no one noticed is a small smile and his ears a tinge of red.

Omg how long have I been gone??

Anyways!

Hello and Happy New Year!

I hope you like the chapter. It's an update that happens once in a blue moon.

Busy nursing student here, duties are exhausting so I spent my break catching some Zs hehe.

Anyways have a nice day and I hope you like this little update!

:))