"You get that, Bruce?" she asked.

"I got it, Megan, thanks." he does the rest to tell the other two about it right away.

As soon as the operator hangs up on Ro, a gang of Jokerz approaches, planning to mug her. Ro tries to run, but they tackle her and prepare to assault her with electric knuckles. Fortunately, Batman arrives and takes out the gang. For Batwoman to have the Jokerz's members pants on fire to scared them off.

"You mess with fire, then you all get burned."

"(Hey, take it easy. We're weakening them, not to kill.)" Gwen tells her other self that.

"Hey, they'll live. See?" she said. "I wasn't really going to kill the clown boys...Tell her, Bats."

Ro explains Zeta's plight and joins up with Batman and Batwoman.

"Zeta was picked up by some muscle-bound gorilla with a thing for explosives." Ro explains to them.

They could already tell who she was talking about.

"Mad Stan." said Batman.

"(He has Zeta?!)" surprised Gwen. "(I'm surprised to be seeing our robot friend again with a new one.)"

"What's your name, kid?"

"Ro." she answered. "Please, you two have to help me."

Elsewhere, Mad Stan drives dangerously through the city and reactivates Zeta. He tells him that Ro is hiding from the feds and gives him an address to find her.

"Nice man, but he should drive more carefully." he said to then walking off.

Zeta heads off to the address for her to do some and for Gwen/Batwoman to help her out 'since Ro was also a good hacker'. Batman and Ro go to investigate a boat that is registered under one of Stan's aliases.

"Got something?" Ro asked.

"(Got one.)" Gwen shows the place to the other two. "(This is the best area where Mad Stan could be hiding in.)"

"Good work, Gwen." he then tells Ro on what to do next. "I'll go. You're staying here."

Neither of them don't want Zeta's friend to be put in danger.

"But..."

"Don't make me look you in!" Batman warns Ro.

"Hey, just doing what's best." said Batwoman.

"And just what am I supposed to do while you're gone?" she asked.

Batman turns on the radio.

"Enjoy."

"(Sorry.)" Gwen said to Ro.

"Thanks, heaps." Ro said sarcastically.

Once inside, Batman and Batwoman both are almost immediately attacked by Stan's security system.

"(Batman!)"

Luckily for Batman manages to disable that easily enough but Stan doesn't attack. Ro follows they in, and they both burst into Stan's cabin, and find him in a drugged slumber.

"Who does this to themselves...?" Batwoman doesn't get it. "It's kind of mess up."

Boom-Boom runs in and starts barking at the intruders and they notice a disk attached to his collar.

"Ew, a barking rat." said Ro.

"No, it's Stan's dog Boom-Boom." Batman sees the disc to get it. "And I think this here's for Batwoman and me."

On it is a message from Stan, explaining that he's sent Zeta out with a 'special delivery' that's set to go off at midnight, and put himself out for at least 24 hours so they can't get the destination out of him. They have less than half an hour to find him and with Zeta's ability at disguise, it won't be easy.