The Call Parts 1 and 2

Start from the beginning

"(He took Inque out by weakening her with very hot spin-like movement.)" said Gwen. "(Who is he?)"

Now the two see Superman who was a bit old but looks better like he did a while back.

"Superman!" surprised Batman.

"Wait...They Superman hero from Metropolis? No way!" and Batwoman.

Terry is awestruck as was Gwen and her other self. But that's not all...

"Hey!" Helen Star as Absorb Gal appears to use Inque's powers against the villain. "Don't forget about me."

She looks a bit older too and married to Jimmy Olsen, but Helen still has the skills.

"(And Helen Star as Absorb Gal too!)"

Soon Megan appears to have Inque taken away and get the bounty price.

"Batman. Batwoman. Is everything..." she sees two familiar faces. "Superman? Helen?"

"It's good to see you too, Megan, you see him around lately?" Clark/Superman asks Megan.

The four returns to the Batcave, where Superman pauses to look at Bruce's more-familiar Batsuit in the display case before greeting his old friend.

"Hi, Bruce." Helen said to be hugging him.

For Megan was happy to see both Superman and Helen again, and Bruce to be smiling to be happy too.

"Nice to you both."

"You seem to be holding up pretty well." Superman said to Bruce.

"I could use some of that Kryptonian DNA." he makes a joke.

"You'll outlive us all, Bruce. You're too stubborn to die."

Kind of true, for Bruce sees Terry to be smiling about this for some strange reason.

"What are you smiling at?" he questions Terry.

"Nothing."

"It's amazing to see two other superheroes who Megan and Uncle Bruce worked for to still be friends." said Gwen. "Hi, I'm Gwen Grayson who's half human and clone with fire powers who's Batwoman. The other part of me to keep control of and stay strong. This is my boyfriend Terry McGinnis who's Batman."

Helen and Gwen shake on it.

"Reminds me of something..." said Megan.

"Yeah." Helen agrees. "The way I did when I was that young to control my powers to grow like my friend. Megan, I knew you would get married to Bruce."

"It was bound to happen sooner."

Those two were still friends to make another one like Gwen. Bruce requests that they cut through the small talk and asks Superman the reason he's visiting Gotham.

"I think it's time to ask your two Bat-family to join the Justice League with Helen and me." said Superman.

Superman responds that he wants to offer Terry and Gwen memberships in the JLU.

"The Justice League?!" surprised the two.

Helen explains it a bit more.

"Please...We need some help since there was some issues a few days ago with another member getting hurt."

Bruce ponders, due to Micron's injuries, if Terry is supposed to be a replacement, but Superman says that Terry has earned a spot and so does Gwen to prove on special she can be as herself or Batwoman. He asks Bruce to approve of it as Terry's mentor, but he feels that it's not up to him, and the two legendary heroes silently await Terry's decision.