There's a knock at Max's door and she finds that it's Bruce and Megan.

"Uncle Bruce. Megan." Gwen was surprised to see them.

"Yo!" Megan said. "We came to help you two find Terry."

Bruce asks where Terry is and where he was.

"You see Terry?"

"Last time Gwen and I saw him was at the train station." Max said to Bruce.

After obtaining this information he heads out to look.

"Let's go, Megan." he said to his wife. "You just go home."

Max goes after him and ignores Bruce's orders to go home.

"But, Uncle Bruce, Maxie has done a lot for us." Gwen tells him. "She can help out."

"There's no point of turning back now..." Megan said. "We're going to need all the help we can get."

Together, they make it to the subway station while Gwen holds on to her poem to give to Terry once he's found.

"(Terry, wait for us...We're coming to find you.)"

Batman wakes up buried underneath rubble staring up at a young boy, who demands to know why Batman's there. Batman explains that he was following someone, he was spotted, then nothing. He asks the boy what he's doing down there. The boy simply says that he's finding Batman the fastest way out. Elsewhere, Ollie notices that there are sound vibrations being picked up by some tracking equipment and signals to Shriek 'he was back again'. He tells Shriek that Batman's still alive. Angered, Shriek dons his suit and attempts to cause another collapse, but the tunnels make aiming difficult for him. Still, he fires away.

"Still getting back at Batman, what about Batwoman?" Ollie asks his boss.

"If she shows up...then I'll kill her too. One thing at a time, Ollie. I will do this."

Batman and the boy continue to walk on and Batman notes that the boy wants him out pretty bad. Batman deduces that the boy is a runaway, but before they can talk further, Shriek's blast causes another cave in trapping the duo in a dead end.

Bruce, Megan, Gwen, and Max continue to search, and Bruce unsuccessfully tries to deter Max from going along with him.

"Have you seen anything?" Bruce asks Max.

She couldn't find anything either like the other two girl were having some trouble tracking Terry down.

"No."

"Then why do I need you?" he questions her again.

"Have you seen anything?" Bruce scowls after Max said that to him.

This is getting way out of hand if they're going to work together...

"Uncle Bruce-!"

Megan stops Gwen from doing anything.

"Ah, let them work this one out, Gwen, trust me." she said. "Bruce may not look like it, but he does care for others like Max of their safety is all."

"I have my reasons." Bruce kisses Megan on the lips. "Like you, Megan, I worry about you every day."

"You're something else."

A group of Ts walks by and Max notices that one of them is wearing Terry's backpack.

"That's Terry's backpack."

"She's right!" Gwen agrees with her friend.

Bruce, Gwen, Megan, and Max follow after the Ts and offers to purchase the backpack at any price. However, the Ts are suspicious and jump them. Meanwhile, the boy goes on about how half the students in his school want to be Batman and he's in the other half, preferring to idolize villains.