"You're so cute when you say sweet things to me..."

Terry and Gwen then share a sweet kiss, before Terry heads off into the subway.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Gwen. Night, you guys."

"Night, Terry." Gwen said to be smiling and blushing so much.

In the subway, Terry notices a suspicious looking individual dressed in a trench coat and hat. Terry follows the man into the tunnels and loses him as a train goes by. However, he continues in anyway. Not good! The next morning, his mother notices his bed is still made and believes Terry didn't come home. At school Dana begins to worry for Terry since Gwen starts to get scared from her boyfriend being this late, but believes that Terry must be sick, though Dana remains worried.

"(Oh, boy...Boy troubles.)" said Gwen's inner self.

"Terry, please be all right..."

Dana and Max had to say something to her.

"I'm sure Max is right, Gwen. Terry might be a bit sick today. A little stomach bug." she said. "I wouldn't worry about or I'll get worried for having you worry too much."

"I know, Dana, but I love him a lot to worry to keep my powers cool down. There's so much for our relationship to grow..."

"Love is love after all." Max tells her friend.

Dana then gave a good tip and advice of love to Gwen for her to remember something.

"Let me tell you something about love, and not from my dates...Love is a strong thing how a guy and a girl meet up. Slowly to see what they like to get to know each other well to go up to a few steps of the five. One is sweet talking, the second is holding hands, to then three to go to the hugging part, the number four will be kissing, and last is five – where you two can do many touching of a making out type to do all at once. The last step is what you'll be getting to first.

"And let's not forget the bonus one..." Max said.

That last part Gwen doesn't get at all.

"And what's that?" she asked.

Dana tells her to be careful on the last one to sound serious.

"No! Not unless you want to, don't let any guy like Terry force you to!" said Dana. "Do not do the bonus step if you don't like it!"

I think we all know what it means...Ha!

"We're taking a slow time with us...I get it, Dana, thanks." Gwen gets back to her studying. "(Maxie, looks like you and me will have to see how Terry's doing later on after school. This isn't like him to miss class without a very good reason. What happened to you."

Out at the Batcave, Bruce finds he can't contact Terry. Worried, he leaves Wayne Manor.

"Megan, I can't contact Terry. Could you help me find him?"

"I'm on my way to your place now, Bruce." she said. "Whatever has happened to him, we'll find Terry."

Meanwhile, Max and Dana talk over the phone 'since she was worried about Gwen' and share information that Terry hasn't been home all day.

"Oh, no..." Gwen was even more worried.

"Come on, Gwen, we'll find him. I promise. Have you ever written something down to tell Terry how you really feel?"

Gwen has to be a cute poem to try giving to Terry, but she was too nervous to do so.

"I have..."

"Let me see: 'From the moment we meant, that I'll never forget. The best we you saved me, for me to never regret. You mean a lot, Terry, more than the entire world. For you as a very cute boy, and for me the only sweet and special girl.'" she reads the whole thing. "Cute, I think he'll like it."