Sentries of the Last Cosmos

Start from the beginning

For Batwoman to say that part as a joke.

"Somehow I don't think that's what she meant by direction." said Batman.

"(We're on it, Uncle Bruce.)" Gwen tell him.

Both Batwoman and Batman investigate and finds the three new Sentries—complete with uniforms, flying disks, and energy swords—preparing to destroy the records, claiming that the data bank has been infected by 'the Dark Regent'. The two remove the swords from Batarangs to melting them with fire.

"Oh, boys..." Batwoman speaks up. "I think this place isn't for doing any role playing tonight."

"And I though the Century Con was next month." and Batman.

Batwoman and Batman confront them and when it becomes apparent, he's there to stop them, the three quickly incapacitate them and destroy the records.

"Centuries away!"

And off they go, everything gets destroyed by the three boys. That's not good...! The place is a mess for Batwoman to have a fire shield and her staff to get out of this mess to helping out Batman next.

"(Oh, no...! Terry!)"

"Gwen, how's Terry? He is hurt?!" Bruce asks her.

With her strength to save her boyfriend's life to get out of the rubble.

"I'm here..."

"(Thank God!)" Gwen hugs Terry.

"What happened?" Bruce asks them.

It was hard to explain to him.

"I just got my butt kicked from a group Sentries of Cosmos."

"From the video game?" confused Batwoman.

Even Bruce and Ace were lost as Batwoman was but Gwen.

"What?" confused Bruce.

Returning to school, Terry and Gwen talk to Max.

"You two are kidding me...Real Sentries?"

"That's what it looks like straight from a video game itself, Maxie." Gwen tells her friend.

"They said they're on a sacred mission from the Wise One."

When Terry repeats the Sentries' words that they were on 'a sacred mission from Wise One', Max remembers Corey calling Harper the 'Wise One'.

"The maker of the video game himself?" surprised Gwen. "Then this whole thing could be a big set up of some kind."

And with Terry saying this for them to go and investigate...

"Is Jar-Jar lame?"

She, Gwen, and Terry go to Corey and ask about what he saw at Sentrycroft but he refuses to tell them anything.

Sorry, but I have to go." he takes off.

The three realize something is wrong, because normally Corey wouldn't be able to stop talking about the place.

"What now, oh wise one?" Max asks the couples.

That night, Batman and Batwoman investigate Sentrycroft.

"(I've taken care of the security systems from this spot.)" Gwen does it already. "(The rest we're on our ow, Terry, so be ready.)"

Unfortunately, only one special type of security system releases several probes that attack.

"You didn't get them all!" shout out Batwoman.

Batman destroys the probes along with Batwoman's flaming punches and kicks; and then they're met by Harper.