So she was in.

"I'm all yours for tonight, Bruce. Terry and Gwen will find out what this bad doctor and those four Lost Boys are up to." she said.

They're on the case! Corso finishes up his work and is offered jewels by Bullwhip but refuses them as that's not what he wants. Bullwhip tells him to be patient and he'll get what he wants when he's sure they don't need the doctor anymore. Shortly after the gang leaves, Batman and Batwoman arrive and confronts Corso, who refuses to explain his actions and in a surprise attack, injects Batman with a powerful sedative.

"Hey!"

With Batwoman tries to attack, to get weaken from a strong foam to go down.

"(Batman...)" Gwen passes out with her boyfriend.

"Sorry, but I have no other choice." said the doctor. "None of you won't get it."

Batman and Batwoman wakes up in the morning to discover that the doctor and all his equipment are missing.

"Oh, perfect...!" said Terry/Batman.

Gwen tries to track the doctor down, but she couldn't.

"(I think we're going to be needing some help, Terry.)"

"Ah, you think so, Gweny?" Batwoman questions her.

Angered over their failures, Terry and Gwen go to Max and complains about their mistakes.

"This what an idiot looks like, Max."

"He just tricked us, Maxie, and we just need a little help please." Gwen explains it better to her friend.

Max, however, points out that Dr. Corso could've easily killed Batman or Batwoman but he didn't.

"Sure, he could've stopped you both...but he didn't. Doesn't that tell you two anything?" she asks them.

This is evidence that he may not be as bad as Terry first believed.

"Maybe...he's not such a bad guy after all."

"Then let's find out." Max tries to check on something.

Looking to test this theory and lure the doctor into a trap, Max makes a phone call for Gwen uses a device to listen in.

"I don't know what you got in mind, Maxie, but I'm liking this already." she said to help out. "This has got to work."

Elsewhere, Corso angrily complains that he can no longer go back to his own home but Bullwhip is unsympathetic. Corso gets a call and at first insists that he's taking a leave of absence, but after hearing about an emergency involving 'both legs', he comes out of his 'leave' and heads out to make a house-call, leaving Bullwhip suspicious. Corso makes his way to the address to see to his patient but finds to his dismay that he's been tricked.

"What is this...?"

"Ah, hello?" Batwoman appears. "Anybody home...? It's a trap here but with a good reason."

Batman confronts him, but the doctor starts to cry, saying 'They're going to kill her'.

"They're going to kill her now..." said the sad doctor. "They're going to kill her..."

"(Is he crying...?)" Gwen picks up on it. "(Batman, he's not a bad guy, he's sad...)"

"Who?" Batman asks Corso what's going on.

Corso explains that he is unwillingly working with the gang because they kidnapped his wife. He tells Batman and Batwoman that he spent twenty years of his life in which all he had was his work and helping other people. That changed when he met his new nurse, April. He was charmed by her appearance and her cheery outlook on life.

Batman Beyond - Burning Passion of LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara