When Batman tries to save it, he's almost killed but manages to escape from Batwoman's fire power.

"Don't...hurt...the...EGGBABY!!!" she fights back.

But because of their advance warning, the gang escapes and the Eggbaby was close from getting taken by the garbage man...

"(They got away!)" said Gwen.

"We'll find and stop them soon enough." said Terry/Batman. "Let's go."

The men see them being weird by jumping around a lot.

"Was that Batman? Dumpster diving?" one asks the other.

"A fella's gotta eat."

Day comes and Terry and Gwen both take care of his Eggbaby along with a few of his classmates.

"Something's wrong." Nelson worries about his Eggbaby. "He's not eating! Why isn't he eating?"

Terry looking over.

"Maybe because you're trying to feed him through his nose."

He fixes it.

"I never think that Nelson would have a soft spot." said Dana.

"It is nice to see some mean jerks become friendly." and Gwen.

"You like what you see, Dana?" Nelson tries to be cool around her.

"Yeah, yeah, not bad..."

That's one way to put it.

"You seem to enjoy this, Gwen." Howard said to her. "It must be fun."

The Eggbaby really likes Gwen and Terry together and Gwen's other self of fire powers to most to make it smile.

"I don't know why, but it really likes to see some fun for the two of us, me the most. (Must be the good nature I have from my powers on cuter things."

While Nelson does well for him, and barely Blade to be dating with a right man for her in high school to have her partner do the rest, both Nelson and Max get the stuff done carefully.

"Here's the bio and civics." Max gives to Nelson.

"Thanks, hon." he said. "How 'bout the math?"

"It's coming, stop nagging."

For Gwen and Terry to see how they take care of their Eggbaby a bit differently but fairly unlike Blade.

"What?" she asks the others.

"You have to learn things like those two are with a fair share." Gwen said. "I hate to see you like this in the future, Blade.

Nice one.

"I get it. You're doing his homework, so you don't have to take care of the baby."

Terry was right about that.

"We opted for the traditional marriage: one breadwinner, one homemaker." Max explains.

"Beats algebra." and Nelson.

Blade could learn something from the other six with her partner, as if...That being the case, Terry still has to keep it when he and Gwen go to the Batcave.

"Gwen, could you help the Eggbaby out?" he asks his girlfriend. "I need a break."

"Okay...I have one thing to calm it besides making it fall aside from my sister singing it a song I learn from once."

"(Signing...?)" confused the other one.

From Josh Groban's song, Lullaby.

Gwen (singing): Hush now baby don't you cry