"How does someone fail Family Studies?"

The looking at Megan...

"Don't look at me, boys." she said back. "I'm not a nanny."

In class, Miss Pinto assigns her students to take care of computerized Eggbabies. They are programmed to act and respond as real babies do, recording how well their 'parents' are taking care of them and if they're dropped, it's an automatic failure. The project will make up half of their final grade, which the teacher pointedly notes, is crucial for Terry in particular. The class is randomly divided into mock couples. Unfortunately for Terry, he's paired with Gwen.

"We're together, Terry."

"Awesome."

With the two holding hands for other partners to pair – like Max with Nelson 'sadly', Howard and Dana, Jared and Blade, and so on...They must care for it to show emotions on what it feels for Nelson to do pretty good at it, and Blade...Needs to be more careful for her partner to catch it in time for falling; if it falls to the ground then they fail.

"Mr. McGinnis, please do well in this part of the class since...you two can have more time dating as you also do study. And Ms. Grayson...I hope they'll be great things from you the most."

She'll do her best.

"Yes, Ms. Pinto!"

"(Aw...It's cute. Looks like you and your boyfriend are like an active married couple.)" Gwen's inner self makes a joke. "(Can I be the aunty?)"

Unable to get rid of the Eggbaby, Terry and Gwen take it with him on his mission.

"Seriously?" Terry didn't like this one bit.

"Terry, it'll be fine. Think of the good grade you can make up for when I'm helping you out. We'll take turns watching it." Gwen transforms. "And my other self can make the Eggbaby laugh. Burning passion. Batwoman!"

Gwen transforms to get to work.

"Trust me, Bats. Having this thing around will teach you more responsibilities. Can we go now." she likes the Eggbaby to make it laugh. "And see? Fire won't boil this one. So sweet...yes you are."

Guess the tough Batwoman can have a soft spot for cute things too like Gwen does.

"(I told you.)"

They soon spy Ma Mayhem and her family looking to steal ruby earrings. Unfortunately, the Eggbaby starts crying and alerts the thieves to his presence.

"Oh, no... What wrong with it?" Batwoman asks herself. "Gweny!"

"What's going on there?" Bruce asks to be hearing something. "Is that a baby?"

It was kind of hard to explain to him...

"Um."

"You brought a baby with you?" he asks them. "What's going on, Gwen?"

"(We can explain!)" she tries to say something. "(Terry, say something.)"

"It's not what you think, really." Terry tries to tell Bruce.

"Terry, is there something you need to tell me?"

Once Terry tells Bruce to turn on a camera to see what it was, it was just a robot type of baby.

"It's a school thing they're doing, they have no choice to act married." Batwoman plays around to care for the Eggbaby. "Bats, go easy on the little guy."

One of the men, Carl is sent to take care of Batman and Batwoman and during the ensuing fight the Eggbaby is almost dropped.

"I got you!"