"An atom is mostly empty space, but empty space is mostly not empty. The reason it looks empty is because electrons and photons don't interact with the stuff that is there, quark and gluon field fluctuations. It actually takes energy to clear out space and make a true 'empty' vacuum." she said. "I hope that answers your question there."

"It did for the most parts, thanks." Gwen needed to hear the rest from her.

But her inner self was still confused through the whole thing.

"(But how does that explain the person who made something like this? I hate guessing games.)"

Later, Terry and Gwen talk to Bruce and Megan about, who reveals that the man worked for Wayne Enterprises: Nabuo Taka, a research scientist who believed he could 'phase' molecules to allow them to pass through solid matter.

"But what would Taka wanted to use it for?" questioned Terry.

However, Taka can't be the mystery man, as he died in a fire years ago.

"In other words, it couldn't be him." said Bruce.

"No... But someone else who has his gadget does." Gwen took a guess. "I guess we'll just have to get the man to find out."

With Megan seeing where Gwen was getting at to have another thing to say about it.

"And get him for good for breaking int and spying on people's businesses. That's a big crime."

The Inside Peek comes on again and Peek reveals the events of the previous night, talking about Lin's meeting with Young. Terry realizes the connection and heads out to see Peek.

"I guess we were right the man, Gwen." Terry said to his girlfriend. "Why don't we have Batman and Batwoman pay him a little visit."

"Whenever you're ready, Terry." she said to holding her boyfriend's hand.

His show finished; Peek starts having stomach pains. Weird...Batman and Batwoman confront Peek at the studio, but Peek denies any knowledge.

"Batman and Batwoman?" surprised him.

And Batwoman once again acts serious to be a bit silly.

"Hey, I'm on TV. FART!"

"(Don't say that!)" Gwen tells her to stop.

Getting back to the matter at hand...

"You were saying..."

Batman tells it straight with Peek.

"I'm saying that you, or someone who works for you, figured out a way of moving through walls."

Once the Dark Knight said that, Peek just laughs.

"Moving through walls?" he questions the Dark Knight. "If I could do that I'd be a very rich reporter."

"You are." Batman said back.

"Just admit when you did and stop this, won't you?" Batwoman warns Peek.

However, before Batman or Batwoman could further interrogate him, Lin and a gang of thugs enter and try to kill Peek. Megan enters in with her spray cans smoke bombs to stop the men...

"Batman, go see if Peek's still breathing!" she stops the rest of the members. "I can handle them!"

"(I'm on it!)" Gwen somehow feels Peek out. "(He somehow ran outside)"

Batman stops them but loses sight of Peek, who escapes and plants a camera on the Batmobile for Gwen/Batwoman to follow him.

"Well, well..."