"(It can't be!)"

"I'm afraid so. Whoever Jim's dealing with, it'll only guess worse. I need to tell Terry about this to stop him from doing anymore crimes. Lorraine and Jared aren't going to like this." Gwen said to her other self. "Soon enough, it'll be both our heads if nothing's taken care of. Uncle Bruce and Megan wouldn't want this to be done right away."

Jared mentions to Terry, Gwen, and Max that Jim has been withdrawn and preoccupied, spending hours on end in his workshop next to the house.

"Lots of things are going on, I feel bad for Jim...But I just don't know what's eating him." he said to the three."

"I'm sure something will work out." Gwen tries to cheer Jared up.

"I sure hope so, Gwen."

Privately, for Gwen was on about was right for her and Terry confides to Max his suspicions that Jim is Armory.

"You see?" she tells her boyfriend.

"I believe in you, Gwen." Terry said back.

"Wait...You two think he's the Human Armory, Jared's stepfather?"

Max was right to guess it to be right about something.

"Only one way for Gwen and I to find out if he strikes again." Terry said to the two girls.

Jim commits his second robbery, and again confront both Batwoman, Batman, and the police, managing to evade both with difficulty.

"Another one...Let's go, Terry." Gwen transforms. "Burning passion. Batwoman!"

From Jim taking out the Polices' cars to all shut down and Batman getting shocked twice now, Batwoman steps in to use her fire shield to stop Armory herself.

"Don't move, mister, or I'll turn you into crisp!"

Trying to touch her, only to get soaked in water to slow Batwoman into trying to heat it up to save herself from her Bat-Suit to come with it allowing the villain to drive off again.

"Batwoman!" Batman was worried of his partner's condition.

"(We're good!)" said Gwen. "(A close one at that!)"

"Man, that Megan comes up with something good with her rich husband. I should be thanking them both..." Batwoman does tell Batman some news after getting his suit fix from getting electrocuted. "I place a tracking device on the Armor up guy to locate him with luck, right Gwen?"

It was better than nothing.

"(It's our only shot left.)"

After saving the police officers from their cars exploding to having everything on fire 'for Batwoman to absorb it and Batman putting the rest out using a load truck of sand', now they can track Human Armory down.

"In that case, let's get to it." said Batman. "Gwen, you might be on to something for your powers to know that something's not right."

"(Yes it does.)" said Gwen. "(We better hurry.)"

Before Jim arrives home, Jared sneaks into his workshop, wanting to know what's going on. Hearing his stepfather coming, Jared hides as Jim returns and meets Istivan. Jim assembles the completed weapon and demands his final payment. But a spider accidentally gives Jared away and confronts his stepfather. Hearing their raised voices, Lorraine also comes in, and learns her husband's secret. Jim pleads that he has only done it for them, and as a temporary measure, but they are having none of it. The tracker leaves to Jared's house.

"You were right, Gweny and Bats. Jared's stepdaddy's the Human Armory." said Batwoman.

Batman and Batwoman arrived outside. Istivan grabs the weapon and opens fire with it, tearing a hole in the workshop for Gwen to sense the danger coming.

"(Watch out!)"

He then runs outside to finish Batman and Batwoman off. Using the weapon to topple a large tower onto Batman, Istivan renders him helpless, and points the weapon—but is disabled by a shot from Jim's adhesive rifle.

"Bats!" Batwoman worries.

"One step, Missy, and he gets it!" Istivan warns her.

Jim says the war is over, and they have both lost. In rage, Istivan charges and knocks Jim to the ground, but Batman takes hold of Istivan once Batwoman burn his hand badly, while Jim gratefully hugs his family.

"Jared..." said the said wife.

"Oh, Jim, why?" Jared felt bad.

"I'm sorry..." said Jim. "I'll turn myself in to make it right. I promise.

For Jim to surrender quietly, Istivan was going away for a long time.

"Take that, weirdo!" Batwoman said to the man. "This guy gets it for his family, and you'll never had it."

At school, Jared tells Terry, Gwen, and Max that Jim cooperated fully with the authorities, and so received a reduced sentence for his crimes. That's good for Jim to get out real soon to not stay in jail for long other than tell what happened and fill some paperwork, to then get a good job later.

"Good, Jared, I'm so glad everything worked out for him!" said the happy Gwen. "(Enough to put that man away instead to getting rid of the weapon too."

"Thanks, Gwen."

"So the judge was lenient, I'm glad." Terry said to Jared.

"My dad cooperated in every way. Of course, he won't be home for a while, and there's that fine..." he said for a few things to happen.

"Yeah, I heard you lost the car."

Anything was better than not doing anymore crimes.

"You meet more interesting people on public transportation." he tells Terry and Gwen about it.

He will be incarcerated for some time, and the family had to pay a stiff fine, but he's bearing up.

"You know, I've got my sister's car while she's out of town." Max offers to Jared. "You ever need a ride, I'm there."

Max, who had been feeling jealous of Jared's affluence, perks him up by flirting a little.

"You never made that offer to me." Terry said.

"Maybe 'cause you're spoiled."

Max has got Terry there, for it looks like she and Jared started to go out 'a little'.

"Wait...Jared and Maxie...? I never thought they would end up as a couple." surprised Gwen. "Good for them. Love does something when you get to know a certain someone in your life."

"For the riches to the normal people, it's a odd but beautiful pairing."

Terry puts his arms around Gwen to do a fine job today and saving one man to stop a very bad one for Jared to get a happy end, and a girl like Max. What luck! And remember – don't turn your money making by doing crime, it's not worth anything at all to ruin your life.