Gwen however had a very bad feeling about all of this to sense out since Sean's issue yesterday.

"(Something's wrong...I can just feel it...)"

Still, something was up. Even more for Dana finally talks to Gwen to see how her and Terry's relationship was doing.

"Treating him with care..." she said.

"Dana?"

"Sorry, I just want to see how you two are doing."

"We're fine." said Gwen. "Thanks for asking. (I don't think she's not mad at us anymore.) Dana, I was wondering if you still want to hang out with us, Terry and I wish to be your friend.)"

Dana gets back to work on her computer.

"Sorry, I'm busy right now." she had one thing to say to Gwen. "But I can help you a little from the SA project we're doing...if you don't mind."

A slow thing for Terry to smile at his girlfriend, but she'll take it.

"Yes, please. (Anything's better than feeling left out. I hope Dana will find someone soon enough, a good man to treat her a lot more.)"

Dana Tan wants to hang out with them, that's a slow start. Meanwhile...Nakamura calls Chelsea's father about the email, and Mr. Cunningham seizes on the excuse to enroll Chelsea in the clinic. Knowing that Chelsea is not necessarily troubled, Terry, Max, Gwen, and Dana are suspicious at how readily the clinic admitted her, and Max and Dana both agree that someone should look into the ranch, with Max casting a meaningful look Gwen and Terry's way.

"There's something weird happening to the students in this school, and I don't like it either." said Max.

Even Gwen's inner self was getting a very bad feeling of it all.

"(If you think it is, I want to know why before my head explodes!)"

Looks like from Max was giving to the two lovers, they'll get right on it. At the clinic, located on a ranch on the outskirts of the city, Chelsea wanders around and is rudely greeted by Sean, who is already trying to pick a fight, accusing her of talking about him behind his back. She tries to leave him by going to a friend of hers, Adam Stepnik. However, Adam is totally unresponsive to her, and she notices that he's painting a blank canvas using a brush with no paint. Sean sneers that Adam is still under the effects of the 'ISO'. Before Chelsea can get answers as to what 'ISO' means, the students are herded into 'class' by Vincent, the head guard of the facility. That night, Batman and Batwoman start their investigation of the clinic, eavesdropping through the wall using their fingertip mikes.

"...easiest thing in the world, being a teenager: you get up, you go to school, you come home, and you do your homework. How do you mess that up?! Yet all of you did, in one way or another - and now I have to clean up that mess!" The class consists of the students being forced to stand for hours on end, listening to Dr. Wheeler yelling at them that they are worthless, and he is the only one who can help them. The students are not allowed to leave for any reason, not even to go to the bathroom.

"(Terry, I think maybe Megan might be on to something...)" Gwen tells her boyfriend. "(You're getting all of this right, Uncle Bruce?)"

Even Terry has Bruce listening in as well.

"I know, Gwen." he said to tell Bruce about it next. "Bruce, he's been going on like this for hours, telling them how worthless they are and how only he can help them. Won't even let them go to the bathroom!"

"Painful!" Batwoman added in. "Your wife was right to pick on this mess."

"Sleep deprivation, endless harangues; it's classic brainwashing. Some cults do it. It's also occasionally used on prisoners of war." he said.