Terry's Friend Dates a Robot

Start from the beginning

"(Huh?! I don't know what this strange feeling is...But something tells me it might be trouble, another robot.) thought Gwen.

The next day, the synthoid walks through the halls of school gathering a lot of attention, especially that of Nelson. However, she shoves off Nelson and says she's only interested in Howard. He introduces her as 'Cynth-i-a' and the two leave. Nelson is angry, believing that Howard doesn't deserve someone like her and plans to 'put him in his place'.

"As if a girl like her can fall for a geek like Howard..."

"Hey, Nelson, be nice!" Gwen stands up for his friend. "It's his first girlfriend to have, and not like you would get anywhere with another one."

Nelson still tires to make a move on Gwen.

"Unlike you and McGinnis are? What do you see in him?" he demands to know.

Feeling scared, Gwen slaps Nelson in the face to feel a slight burn.

"Because he gets me, unlike you do! Freak...!" Gwen leaves after that.

For others to laughs at Nelson, he'll teach Howard a lesson instead. With Cynthia overhears Nelson's plans and gets angry. Later, Nelson comes into the locker room from sports practice and finds that Howard's locker is open.

"Hey, Howard..."

He immediately begins a search. Cynthia is also in the locker room, and when Nelson is in position, she shoves over the lockers nearly crushing him. Gwen sees something for this Cynthia girl wasn't human at all to feel a robot type of feeling.

"(She's no human being...She tries to kill Nelson!)" she was shocked. "(I hate Nelson's attitude, but I don't want him to get hurt.)"

News of the accident spreads fast and the students wonder of its cause. Cynthia, however, coldly blows off the situation. The other students aren't very happy with her attitude.

"That girl has some issues." said Max.

"No kidding." both Chelsea and Dana together.

For Terry and Gwen to catch on, she tells her partner about it to whisper at one another.

"Terry, we might have a problem with Cynthia, I saw her hurting Nelson because he tries to hit on her."

Terry, Gwen, and Max go to investigate the fallen lockers with Max despite his objections it's the boy's locker room to bring Gwen along for the ride and discovers handprints deeply imbedded into them.

"Are you nuts?" Terry tells Max. "This is the boy's locker room! Gwen's fine with me, but having another girl?

Like Max cared.

"Yeah I can smell the mildew." she said.

"Hey, we're in it anyways if we stay close." Gwen found something from one of the lockers. "Look, two hand markings left on this part of the locker."

Terry finds it curious that someone with such small hands could push over the lockers. He scans for fingerprints but finds that there aren't any, which Max guesses that gloves might been worn.

"Maybe this person wore gloves?"

"I find that hard to believe." Gwen tries to feel something out again.

"Got anything?" Terry asked.

She might've got a clue.

"Someone did this to might be Cynthia to be very strong...I'm trying to figure it out next." she said. "(Could it be the odd robot feeling again?)

But to Max embarrassment the boys from gym class are heading in and she hides in a locker and Terry tells her that he'll let Mr. Silverstein know she'll be late much to her frustration. Lucky for Gwen to run into the girl's locker room to aid Max afterwards without the boys noticing. Now that he has Cynthia at his side, Howard re-announces his party, and the students are now interested. Chelsea even offers to have a dance with Howard, which upsets Cynthia so much that she cracks Howard's notebook with her bare hands.