Furthermore, a gorilla escapes from its cage and also goes on a rampage. Batman fights the gorilla and finally manages to subdue it. Same with Batwoman against three lions 'one male and two females' to try to warm them up a bit to feel tired out'.

"Bad old puddy tats."

Just as soon as he stops the gorilla, one of the elephants starts charging Batman.

"(Batman!)" cried out Gwen.

Batwoman jumps in to stop another elephant to save her partner. Fortunately, the elephant suddenly stops and becomes docile. What was happening? In the Batcave 'since Ace was feeling find to be patted and kissing Gwen', Bruce tells Terry and Gwen how at the time the disturbances were starting, the military was experiencing interference on their sonar frequencies.

"You two know what that means...?" Bruce asks them.

They knew right away an old enemy was back in town.

"Gwen..."

For Terry to tell Gwen about it, she can feel the person to have the power of sounds.

"I know, Terry...It's Shriek (He's back.)" she said. "Also, I may have ruined his hearing..."

The reasons why because of Batman and Batwoman were in danger for Terry to explain the rest to Bruce on Gwen's side of the story.

"We didn't want for it to happen to him, it just...happened.

As these events mainly have to do with sound, Bruce, Gwen, and Terry deduce that Shriek is behind all this. You all know what that means, right...? Another flashback from Megan Tsuki herself.

Megan: Walter Shreeve was a talented sound engineer and owner of Shreeve Sound Laboratories. After consuming all his money on his research, he inevitably drove his company into bankruptcy. Derek Powers eventually saw the prospect of his work, so he acquired his business and funded his experiments. Shreeve developed a sound suit with four built-in sound generators, each of which capable of different effects. He intended this technology to be used in demolition work. However, Powers had other plans for it. Shreeve was commanded to use the suit to murder Bruce Wayne.

He followed Bruce to Gotham City's historical district, where he attempted to kill him with focalized sound vibrations. Thanks to Batman, Shreeve failed in directly killing Bruce, but he hurt him enough to be committed in a hospital. Before escaping, Shreeve left behind his right-hand sound generator, which was vital for Batman to track him down. Later that night, Terry posed as a pizza delivery boy who got his address wrong in order to get into Shreeve's lab. Shreeve couldn't resist an offer of a free pizza, so he let the pizza boy inside his lab. Shreeve allowed the pizza boy to look around his gizmos, and even explained to him how sound masking worked. He then asked him to leave so that he could get back to work, but as soon as the pizza boy asked him about sound vibrations, Shreeve realized he was being duped, so he tackled the impostor. He put on his sound suit and wrecked most of his lab in an attempt to kill the pizza boy. He followed him outside, where he was intercepted by the GPD. Shreeve repelled the police blimps and escaped. Now turned into a wanted fugitive, Shreeve sought retribution against Powers, whom he blamed for his current status. Powers appealed to Shreeve's vanity, arguing that he should be contented with the absolute power bestowed by his suit. He even gave him a new name, which would fit his new persona and impart fear in others. As of that moment, Shreeve adopted the moniker 'Shriek'. Though Bruce was on a secured hospital, Shreeve had managed to implant a two-way radio in his bandage by bribing a nurse, through which he goaded him to commit suicide. When that failed, and Bruce was transferred into the psychiatric ward, Shreeve tried to drive him insane (and eventually kill him) by suggesting his food was poisoned. However, Batman discovered the hidden transmitter, and traced the signal back to the Zanti factory near the hospital.