Bruce instructs Terry to talk to the girl and he learns that her name is 'Tamara' and when he asks where she and Gwen are, she mentally places Terry into a hotel room with her 'parents'.

"I'm Tamara. I'm with Gwen Grayson, she's safe with me and she's a nice girl. They're using her fire powers as their own to fight back and me as backup."

Her supposed 'father' notices she's calling someone and angrily approaches her. When Terry tries to stop him, however, he's intangible.

"What happened?" Bruce asks Terry.

"Daddy's mad. But I saw her and Gwen. She hooked up in some I.V. Thing and feeling weak. Too painful to watch." he describes it to Bruce.

Ace felt sad to hear about Gwen's disappearances. Fortunately, Bruce is able to identify the place as Gotham Park Towers.

"Terry, save the girl and Gwen. Please try to talk to her. Between you and me, I know you love Gwen more than Dana. Am I right?"

Bruce has got Terry on that part.

"Maybe I should..." said Terry.

"Wait." Bruce stops him before leaving. "You might not want to do this alone...Bring someone with you."

But before that...Terry and Max go to the hotel and see the 'mother' speaking to an Albino. Listening in on them Terry learns their hotel room and heads out to investigate as Batman. Finding no one inside, Batman searches around but only finds a small doll. Elsewhere for Gwen starts to wake up to see where and what's happening to her now, only for Tamara to calm her friend to have powers like hers to let Gwen know about Terry to come and rescue them both.

"A little girl?" she feels her out. "Hey, you have powers like me...and others who aren't friendly."

"Shh...I am contacting your friend, his and your secrets are safe with me. He's going to save us."

Gwen wanted to hear more from Tamara.

"Tell me...who are you?"

She does so for Gwen while Batman was searching around the place to finding Tamara's doll. Suddenly, the doll's head becomes Tamara's, and she warns him of impending danger. Just then, the 'father' arrives and starts attacking Batman with a show of incredible strength with fire-type of steam coursing through his entire body. Batman manages to hurl the man out the window and he falls several stories to the ground, but he's completely unharmed.

"They must absorb some of Gwen's powers..." Terry/Batman to a while guess on why they kidnapped her. "I need her alive."

Returning to Bruce, Terry looks at a series of pictures of children that have gone missing. And who to arrive to help the two out and Max, but Megan since she too had ESP powers to aid Batman on this one.

"You rang? I found who the kid is, Tamara Caulder was born with powers like mine and Gwen's, but those two you saw aren't her real parents. Check it out, Bruce."

Finally, thanks to Megan's help, both Bruce and Terry see Tamara and learn the location of her true home.

"She lived in a lonely down apartment." said Bruce. "Megan, I'm counting on you to help out Terry on this one to save the girl and Gwen."

"I'll see what I can do. Lead the way, Terry, and don't call me old."

A team up with the famous bounty hunter in Gotham for her and Batman to do their best.

"Whatever helps will be great for the both of us." he said. "Let's go. (Gwen, I will find and save you. Just hang in there a little while longer for me.)"