A Touch of Curaré

Comincia dall'inizio

"(Terry, look. There she is, Curare.)" Gwen points out.

Once getting through all of the guards, she sees Megan to try putting her gun out against her bounty.

"Not so fast, Curare! Don't move!"

Trying to shoot to move so fast to destroy her bullets...Batman steps in to punch Curare by making himself invisible and Batwoman to fire it up to use her fiery claws in battle.

"Ha! Made you look!" she makes a joke. "You want Barbara's husband, then you gotta go through us first."

Catching up to her, they briefly unmask her, to look...not so pretty from Batman and Batwoman's reaction.

"Wow!" shock Batman.

"Ah, man!" same with Batwoman. "Put the mask back on!"

Megan arrives at the scene leaving her confused since Curare gets her mask put back on her face. Whatever her real appearance was, I bet it wasn't pretty to look at.

"What did I just miss?"

"(Megan...I don't think you want to know...)" Gwen was left horrified.

But then, she traps Batman underneath a huge light and continues towards her target.

"Hey!"

"Batwoman, got after her." he tells his partner. "I'll be fine...!"

Megan helps him get out of it.

"Go!" she said. "I got this. I'm stronger than I look..." Megan uses her ESP powers. "I can still lift things with my powers."

And for that, Gwen/Batwoman go on forward.

"You better get back on your feet, Bats, I'll go and stop her right away!" Batwoman takes flight. "Help me feel this mummy freak out, Gweny!"

Batwoman goes after Curare while Megan helps out Batman get out in time. As Curare was making it to Sam's room, she hurls her sword and impales...a dummy.

"(Don't!)" Gwen warns Sam too late.

And it good to know it was only a dummy and not the real Sam Young for Megan and Batman to see once they arrived.

"A dummy?" confused both Batman and Megan.

"I guess we were both dummies on this one, huh?" Batwoman made a joke.

The whole thing was a trap, but unfortunately, Terry and Gwen are the ones who are both caught in it for Megan to not know about this.

"Don't look at me, Barbara hired me to look after Sam in this place. I didn't think it was a trap."

Curaré escapes into the night.

"Wait until I get my hands on her...!" angered Batwoman.

"(Calm down, we will. I take this to be a minor setback.)"

Terry and Gwen do as well for Megan to see them out, but a batarang left behind in the trap controls reveals their involvements. For Barbara has a few good words with Megan.

"Oh, Megan..." she gets her attention.

"Ah, it was a last moment notice...?" Megan makes something up. "Fine, I'll explain..."

Furious at the trap's failure due to Batwoman and Batman's intervention, Barbara confronts Terry and Gwen to warn them both that she'll arrest him, Gwen, and Bruce if they get involved again. But not Megan to be a bounty hunter to her works in Gotham and secretly married to Bruce Wayne.

"Don't make me warn you both more than once again."

For Gwen to feel something out from Barbara to look familiar from the labs she was made.