"An old theater?"

"So, why keep this place?" Terry asks Bruce. "It looks so old in the area."

Bruce does show them.

"That theater: it was where my parents and I went the night they were..."

Sad, huh? For Gwen to learn about it felt bad for her uncle's loss from his parents were murder.

"I'm so sorry, Uncle Bruce." said the sad Gwen.

The city council is trying to preserve the area, 'but you know what it's like getting extra tax money'. Terry is confused as to why Bruce would want to keep that particular memory alive when he could easily allow the area to be torn down and forget it, but Bruce quietly compares it to Terry forgetting the memory of what happened to his father.

"I think you'd want it torn down, so after all these years you could finally forget."

"Do you want to forget what happened to your father?" Bruce questions Terry.

As Bruce reminisces, Ace starts acting strangely.

"Something's up with the mutt." Terry goes to check on Ace. "Come with me, Gwen."

"Okay!"

Terry and Gwen go up to check on Ace while Bruce and Megan continue to wander, arriving at the old Gotham Police Department headquarters.

"A crime fighter to be breaking into old police building to be close down now. Nice going, Bruce." she was being silly.

Lots of old memories there, huh? Even the reward wanted poster of the Joker.

"Good times. For you, for me, from the good, or the bad, Megan." he holds hands with his wife. "We cannot forget things to never leave out pasts behind. Painful ones too, we have to re-live it for us to keep on living as long as we can."

"Good point. I don't want to forget what my Mom, Dad, or Talia did either. For the two to die badly, and my aunt..." Megan got upset. "Suicide, not the best way to go.

So Katherine, Megan's aunt in this timeline killed herself, bummer...For Bruce has always been with Megan and always will be since they gotten married.

"As I said, we live to tell and never replace for the things we once had."

When they get near what was once Commissioner Gordon's office, however, the building begins to shake; having been clued in by Ace's growling at the GPD, Batman and Batwoman arrive to assist the two.

"(Uncle Bruce! Megan!) Terry, we better get suited up." Gwen does it. "Burning Passion! Batwoman!"

She transforms for the inner self was all set to go.

"Ha!" she said. "Nice intro, huh? Wow!" she sees what was happening. "I have fire power to know that something's shaken up inside the old police headquarters where the old man and his wife are at. Trust me you two, the flames never lie on the shaking feeling of the direction it's at."

The two arrived to aid the others.

"Bruce!" Megan saves her husband to use an umbrella shield to save them from the falls building.

"Earthquake?" question Batman to aid the others.

While Batwoman burns some of the parts down with her flames.

"This is an unlikely earth quake we ever felt before." said Bruce.

Sounds like it, for Gwen to feel someone was inside of the place.

"(Someone's here.)"

"Who goes there, come on out so I don't have to burn you up!" said Batwoman.

As Bruce notes that it's not an earthquake when Batwoman demanded someone to show themselves, for Shreeve enters in his sonic-suit and starts attacking with sound blasts powerful enough to tear up the floor which severely damages the old building.